BlackBaller Pro (Symbian) - BlackBaller Pro is an easy to use Call & Message (SMS/MMS) handling application. The program allows you to setup preferences as how to handle calls/SMS/MMS from different numbers. You can choose to filter calls, auto respond via SMS or use the application like an answering machine. BlackBaller is one of the original and still the BEST Call Management Utility on the Market.
BlackBaller Pro has now officially replaced AutoPilot. BlackBaller Pro combines all of the Call & SMS filtering capabilities of BlackBaller with the Call Management & Answering Machine capabilities of AutoPilot. BlackBaller Pro is only compatible with Symbian S60 3rd and 5th Devices. All current AutoPilot and BlackBaller Users can upgrade free of charge.
With BlackBaller you can:
· Filter Calls & SMS's (Blacklist)
· Auto Reply via SMS to an incoming call or SMS with a pre-formatted message
· Play a voice message to the caller
· Setup an on-device answering machine
· View full logs of each Filtered event
· Restore Filtered SMS's to the native messaging app
· Create unique Voice clips for each caller
· And much, much more!
BBPro is highly configurable:
· Set how long the device should ring before taking over the call
· Allows you to interrupt the app even after it takes over the call
· Set the SMS auto-reply to be sent once per day or after every SMS
· Be prompted each time you manually reject a call to add this number to your blacklist
· Create lists that include all Contacts or All non Contacts or even All callers, use patterns with wildcards for the ultimate in flexibility!
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Huge stability improvements. Now compatible with ALL S60 3rd & 5th devices (previously there were some installation issues with older devices), call filtering is now much faster, Answering Machine mode has seen a big improvement and the UI has been overhauled to make it even easier to use.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.