BlackList Series 60 - The program is fully customizeable and easy to use. There are custom rules that can contain persons from contacts, groups of persons from contacts, custom phone numbers, there are selective situations, tight interaction with Contacts, handy log, etc, etc...
· Rejected calls history View
· Here you can see BlackList activity. In this view you can see what calls were rejected and when. The calls are sorted by time of the call in descending order. It means that the most recent calls are displayed on the top of the list
· Rules view
· Here you can fully customize your BlackList. There are two types of rules. You can activate only one of them.
· Black list: Here you can define the list of correspondents you don't want to answer. If this rule is activated and someone from this list is calling, BlackList application will automatically decline this call.
· Accept only list: Here you can define the list of correspondents you want to accept calls from only. If this rule is activated and you're called by somebody not from this list of correspondents this call will be automatically rejected.
· What's "situations"? We understand that you may have more than one rule set. And use one, for example, when you're on vacations, another one for working days, etc. It's not easy for you to refill black list always with different sets of correspondents. That's why we have added "situations".
· Each situation can have its own list! So you can switch between the whole group of your defined correspondents easily. The name of currently activated situation is displayed in the application's title.
· Correspondents list
· When setting up the rules (black list or accept only list) you should fill them in with correspondents. You can use person(s) selected from Contacts application, groups of persons from Contacts and/or custom phone numbers as a correspondent.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 2nd Edition
Other Software by developer «Rock Your Mobile!»:
Stacker UIQ Stacker is the best, fully automatized and reliable compression system for your device
CallRecorder Pro This useful application will let you record incoming and outgoing phone calls. CallRecorder can start recording automatically or ask wheather to record a conversation or not - this will depend on the rules you set up