BlueInput (Android) is a HID Bluetooth driver. HID stands for Human Input Device, meaning you can use Blueinput for Android to connect a Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse to your Android device and take advantage of increased speed and productivity: type emails faster, browse the internet easier, all in one, a unique new experience, that transforms your Mobile Device into the perfect Mobile Office solution.
BlueInput (Android) features:
· It doesn't need root to work!
· Universal HID 1.0 support: BlueInput works with any standard Bluetooth Keyboard or Mouse
· Shortcut keys, to emulate the hardware keys, see the manual for more info
· Power saving features: BlueInput uses as little battery power as possible
· Small footprint: BlueInput uses tiny amounts of memory and cpu power, less then 0.5MB Storage!
· Fast Text Input: use your Bluetooth Keyboard to write emails, messages or various notes. It's fast - BlueInput makes it possible!
· Connect a Mouse and take control of the DPAD!
· Use the Bluetooth keyboard and hide the IME to use all the screen for your text input!
· User friendly: this driver is a sophisticated piece of software, but it has a friendly user interface
· Easy configuration: a few taps is all the user needs to do, to have BlueInput working
· 16 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Bluetooth connectivity with SPP Support! Connect your keyboard using HID or SPP, or use the automated connection manager.
· All Bluetooth enabled Android devices support SPP (serial port profile)
· Mouse Cursor implemented
· Improved user interface, to provide the same power and configurability but easier to use!
· More settings options and all in one a great user experience
· Bug fixes, including saving the custom layouts, the virtual keyboard settings, and others
What's New in 2.1.215:
· Canadian French layout added
What's New in 2.1.214:
· Version 2.1 comes with additional Layouts (Swiss, Portuguese, Dvorak)
· Features an advanced, yet easy to use Layout Editor that you can use to create your own Language Layout (including Chinese, Arabic or any other)
· The first time you start the Blueinput Application, a built in Wizard will take care of all your configuration steps, making setup so easy!
· Additional improvements over the previous versions including bug fixing, new internal performance features, and other addons
What's New in 2.0.209:
· comes with Android 4.0 support, bugs and fixes, including revised Spanish Layout, new Bluetooth interface
What's New in 1.9.207:
· keyboard autorepeat implemented: keep a key pressed and it will be automatically inserted at a given acceleration rate until key released
· keyboard layouts: default, English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
· the default layout is mapped to the Android Hardware keyboard layout
· new gui tab, test, works like a simple paint application
· functionality improvements: scanning, settings, bluetooth
· bug fixes
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x