Mobialia Chess - Mobialia Chess allows you to play the classic strategy board game wherever you are right on your Android smartphone or tablet. You can choose to play versus AI-controlled opponents of adjustable difficulty levels, as well as online against other users on freechess.org or chessclub.com.
Chess matches can be saved in the PGN format and shared with other people via email. You can also open PGN files from the SD card or email and replay the matches. The app also includes an opening book with over 30,000 positions and a collection of more than 2,900 chess problems to solve.
Mobialia Chess features an intuitive user interface specially designed for touchscreen use. You can choose to see the chess board using either a 2D or 3D view. Chess pieces can be moved using simple drag-and-drop gestures, as well as by tapping the origin square and then the destination one.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the back action in the actionbar in some screens (settings, console, chat conversation...)
· Added a Logout option in the online sidebar
· Some games were not shown in the game lists
· Some FICS messages were not shown in the message list
· Some chat messages were interpreted as private tells but they weren't
· We also fixed other possible problems matching lines from the chess servers
· German translation fixes
What's New in 5.0.3:
· Solved a crash in Android 4.0 and 4.1 entering the online section
· Listing the FICS game history for other user showed your username instead the other player's username
· History screen now shows the username in the actionbar
· Improved German translation by Ralf Schmoll
What's New in 5.0.1:
· Now allows to go back moves while observing a live game
· New on-screen button to flip board
· In online play, in the Observe section, it was not saving the 'game type' combo box status
· Fixes to the Italian translation by Fabio Baiocco
· Solved a bug pressing the 'menu' key in the board screen in small devices
· Solved a bug importing chess themes from files
· Solved a bug with the setup board background and the 2D board border
What's New in 5.0:
· Now uses Holo theme in devices with Android >= 3
· New standard actionbar with new icons and new menus
· New sidebar in online play to access all the sections
· New Observe section listing current games in the chess server
· New Messages section
· Support for playing on the ICC Chess Server as Guest (requires two more app permissions to generate the device ID)
· New History screen
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Mobialia»:
Mobialia Chess Lite A chess application for the Android Mobile Platform with lots of possibilities
Mobialia Connect 4 Very funny Connect 4 Game, also called "4 in a Row", or "4 in a Line" FREE!