Bria iPhone Edition - CounterPath, the market leader of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions, brings you Bria, iPhone Edition. Bria is an open standards, SIP-based softphone for the iPhone and iPod touch.
Bria iPhone enables you to securely connect and communicate easily and efficiently whether for business or personal use. Bria iPhone provides you with superior security settings over other iPhone VoIP products. Even more, Bria iPhone provides an intuitive interface for multi-call management including the ability to swap, merge or split between two calls as well as supporting attended and unattended transfers.
With Bria iPhone Edition, you can use a 3G or Wi-Fi connection to make and receive calls, or use your iPod touch as a Wi-Fi phone.
IMPORTANT: SERVICE PROVIDER OR SIP SERVER REQUIRED
Bria iPhone edition is a softphone product and not a service. You must use Bria with a SIP-based VoIP service or SIP-based server (e.g., IP Centrex or IP PBX) in order to use this product. Please contact your service provider or IT support for more information.
IMPORTANT: VOIP OVER 3G NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over 3G. Standard Phone Features:
· Call display and voicemail indicator
· Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
· Call history – list of received, missed and dialed calls
· Contact List and Contact Favorites – Leveraging the iPhone Contacts
· Ringtones and contact avatars
· Custom wallpaper
· Multiple Call Support - Swap between two active calls, Merge and Split calls (Three-way conferencing support), Call transfer (attended and unattended)
· Audio codecs include G.711 and GSM - G.729 ready (option to purchase in app)
· Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant - Via RFC 2833 or SIP INFO Advanced Features:
· Network Transversal - Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified, Global IP Support, STUN & ICE
· Media Efficiency and Quality - VAD (Voice Activation Detection), QoS (Quality of Service)
· ToS Marking
· DSCP (Differentiated Services Code Point)
· Security and Encryption - TLS and SRTP
· DNS SRV record lookups
· Call quality statistics Supported accessories:
· Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): Bria uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.
· Headphones (no microphone): Bria uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the iPhone.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed GTalk XMPP
· Misc Fixes
What's New in 1.2.10:
· A fix for invalid characters validation in the username
What's New in 1.2.8:
· Call Recording (integrated with iTunes File Sharing)
· Single touch to call (configurable)
· Skip missed call alert (configurable)
· Support for pause character "," in dial strings
· Support for direct emails to customer support
· Improved transport switching for TCP
· Improved error dialogs
· Fix for phone initializing forever state
· Fix for ringtone not played
· Other fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «CounterPath Corporation»: