Bing is a decision engine designed to work beautifully on your iPhone.
Discover what is relevant near you and complete tasks more easily right from Bing, wherever you are. Tell Bing what you are looking for with voice activated search – even addresses. Bing helps you to easily find a restaurant, with the cuisine, atmosphere, and location you're looking for, in the price range you want. You can even reserve a table or order takeout right from Bing. Use the Plans feature to explore nightlife options, likes, and comments from your friends on Facebook, or use the social feature to see updates from Facebook and Twitter in your search results.
Find shops, images, showtimes (along with reviews, clips and trailers), iPhone apps, travel deals, airfare price predictions, flight information, weather forecast, and walking, transit or driving directions with up-to-date traffic conditions.
Use the real time transit feature to see when your bus is coming.
Add reminders for a business or location and Bing will notify you when you're nearby.
Use Bing Vision to search using your phone’s camera. Bring text in to view and Bing will recognize it. Then select the words you want to search for. Scan a barcode and Bing will instantly return product results. Bing Vision can also detect product information from UPC codes and cover art from books, CD, DVDs, and video games.
Check in with Facebook and Foursquare, without leaving Bing.
Get great rates for flights with travel deals and price predictions.
See beautiful photography on the homepage.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in This Release:
· Consume news in a richer, more visual layout
· Navigate even faster between search and end results pages
· News crash bug fixed
What's New in 4.4.1:
· Added control to enable/disable the shake feature
· Fewer bugs, improved performance!
· Simplified bookmarks layout
What's New in 4.4:
· Shake your phone to discover a trending story.
· See what's trending across News, Searches, and Images with quick access from the home button.
· Multitask using Recent tiles.
· Tap the search widget from anywhere in the app for one-hand access to new search, tabs, and voice search.
· Manage your bookmarks: separate categories for News, Images, Searches, and Web Results.
· Copy web addresses or open websites in Safari.
What's New in 4.3:
· Access News to quickly find out what's happening from homepage.
· Enhance the stability of "back" button.
· Enhance daily image hotspot searches.
What's New in 4.2:
· A cleaner, simpler UI for iOS7.
· Updated Bing logo and color palette.
· Extended the length of time a Microsoft account can stay signed in.
· Added support for animated .GIF files.
· Clear local search history.
What's New in 4.1.1:
· Enable landscape mode to work with iOS6.
· Better location support for location-related queries
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Bug fixing for the performance issue for map
What's New in 3.03:
· Functionality improvements (including QR) and bug fixes.
What's New in 3.02:
· Performance improvements and bug fixes including an issue upgrading on iPhone 3G and iPod Touch 2G.
What's New in 3.0:
· Find daily deals, featuring the best offers from Groupon, Living Social, and Restaurant.com and many more
· Catch up on current news, watch your favorite sports videos, or see the latest viral video everyone is talking about
· See which search results your Facebook friends have liked
· Use venue maps to get in and out faster so you can maximize your time and minimize frustration
· Bing Vision is more intuitive and easier to use
· Settings are streamlined and easier to find
What's New in 2.2:
· Fixed various bugs including battery drain issue, copy/paste crash, and voice support on Verizon.
What's New in 2.0:
· Quickly find the perfect restaurant based on your price range, cuisine, atmosphere, or location.
· Easily find great movies by name, location, or theater.
· Use the Plans feature to plan a night out, a dinner and a movie, or any event you want. See what plans your Facebook friends like and read their comments.
· More transit directions to help you plan your commute. Real-time transit updates for Boston, San Francisco and Seattle (more cities to come), show you if a bus is on time, early, or delayed, with predictions for arrival times. Standard transit routes for 11 cities including Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, New Jersey, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington DC, and Vancouver BC, with more to come.
· Familiarize yourself with a location before you go, using Bing Streetside. Streetside, a new mapping feature, gives you a multi-street level panorama of a location so you can take a virtual walk through the streets with a view of a location and its landmarks. Slide the street level imagery sideways, and the view of the sidewalk is seamlessly constructed, including an overlay of business listings, street names and store fronts.
· Use reminders to get a notification when you're nearby a business or location where you have an errand. Add a reminder and you'll stop forgetting to pick up the dry cleaning.
· Check in to Facebook, Foursquare, and Windows Live Messenger, without leaving Bing.
· Improved homepage layout and design for easier navigation and discoverability
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Microsoft»:
Microsoft Office Mobile Microsoft Office Mobile - Microsoft Office Mobile allows you to view and edit your documents, spreadsheets and presentations from anywhere using your iPhone.
With the app, you can access Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files that are stored on SkyDrive, SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint
.NET Compact Framework 2.0 SP2 Redistributable The Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0 Redistributable contains the common language runtime and class libraries built for the .NET Compact Framework. In addition to supporting version 2.0, it also supports applications developed for version 1.0 and service pack releases before version 2.0.
Important: This redistributable enables running
Standalone Device Emulator This is the v2 release of the Device Emulator, that updates the V1 emulator that released in conjunction with Visual Studio 2005
MSN Video MSN Video for Windows Phone 7 gives you a huge selection of videos covering entertainment, news, sports, comedy, how-to and other popular categories. You also get videos from special events, like the Academy Awards and Super Bowl, as well as your favorite MSN Original programs, like Last Night on TV and Beauty BFF.
Enjoy videos in full screen
Microsoft ActiveSync ActiveSync is a mobile data synchronization technology and protocol developed by Microsoft
SkyDrive for iPhone/iPad SkyDrive for iPhone/iPad from Microsoft is the place to store your files so you can access them from virtually any device. With SkyDrive for the iPhone, you can now easily access, manage and share files on the go. You can also upload photos or videos from your iPhone to SkyDrive
Microsoft Word for iPad Microsoft Word for iPad - Microsoft Word allows you to view Word documents for free on your iPad. In addition, with an Office 365 subscription you can also create and edit documents from the convenience of your tablet.
Microsoft Word sports a user-friendly interface optimized for touchscreen use
Microsoft Tag Reader (iPhone) The Microsoft Tag mobile tagging system instantly connects you to more information and entertainment without typing long URLs or texting shortcodes. Simply snap the tag with your mobile phone, and Microsoft Tag takes you there