VirtualBrowser for Chrome - VirtualBrowser for Chrome allows you to enjoy the desktop version of the Chrome browser on your iPad. Using the power of cloud computing, it enables you to browse Flash-based websites, run Java applets, install Chrome extensions and more on your iOS device.
VirtualBrowser for Chrome is available in two editions: Basic and Premium. The Basic version features Flash, audio, video, and trial of Java; while the Premium version (available via in-app purchase) adds saving of settings between sessions, and full Java support.
· Video Mode makes videos and Flash animations smoother
· Mouse mode lets you use 'hover' and mouse-over menus and features on websites
· Right-click context-sensitive menu access - works for Chrome menus, as well as website- and Java app-specific menus
· Mulit-tab and multi-window usage
· Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Tab, and Arrow keys
· Fully secure: all connections are encrypted, and no browsing history or cache is ever stored on your device
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed the 'slow keyboard' bug. Now the App has much faster response (when keyboard is open)!
What's New in 2.01:
· Proper iCloud detection
What's New in 2.0:
· Premium features now available in subscription
· Supports: iWork online suite (Keynote, Pages. Numbers etc.), Prezi (full editing features like insert from Dropbox), Facebook Pages Manager, Youtube Video editor
What's New in 1.5.3:
· Fixed the "Rate this App" feature for iOS 7 link scheme (so the link opens the app details page in the App Store instead of a blank page)
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Bug fixes, New icon
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)