Opera Mini for BlackBerry enables you to take your full Web experience to your mobile phone. Stay in touch with your friends on Facebook, search with Google, get your e-mail on the go, do your online banking. There are no limits - Opera Mini is the quick, easy and secure way to get any Web page you want.
What's New in This Release:
· Smaller files (up to around 15 MB) are downloaded faster.
· Renaming of files before downloading.
· Last download folder is remembered.
· Open files through the download manager.
· Various stability and performance improvements.
What's New in 7.0:
· New Smart Page with social integration
· Support for unlimited amount of speed dials
· RTL text support in UI
· Improved find in page UI
· Removed pre-filled "www." in the address bar
· Closing tabs with one click (Touchscreen devices only).
· When closing a tab - switch to the most recently used one
· Add a page to speed dial from the star menu (Touchscreen devices only)
· General improvements and performance optimizations
· Fixed a problem with long URLs
What's New in 6.5 / 7.0 beta:
· Added Smart Page with social integration
· Support for more than 9 speed dials
· Much improved RTL text rendering
· Fixed an issue where it was not possible to get a context menu for an URL text input field
· Last character of a long word was missing when input was done
· Auto update support
· Splash screen optimizations
· General stability fixes
· Translations for Arabic, Farsi, Urdu and Hebrew
What's New in 6.5:
· A new feature is Data Usage view. This allows you to see how much data you have saved by using Opera on your phone. A counter on opera.com/mobile now shows the combined amount of Internet data saved by millions of Opera Mini and Opera Mobile users. If you want to see how much you have saved, go to Help " Data Usage.
· Another new feature is a star button in the URL field. This allows you to bookmark a website instantly. Click the star, and the website is saved.
What's New in 6.1.25376:
One field does it all:
· You can now type both web addresses and search queries in your browser's address field. Or, if you prefer, you can still use the search field with your favorite search engines.
Auto-suggest saves you typing:
· Suggestions from Google search and your browser history appear as soon as you begin typing. Select what you want, and you're done.
Address entry is finished for you:
· Domains such as .com, .org, or .net are added automatically when typing a URL. Now, they also learn more from the sites you visit-such as .gov, .edu, .co.uk or that of your country.
Easy and powerful text selection:
· When you want to select text, hold your finger on what you want. Handles appear around a word that allow you to select precisely. You can then copy the text or search with it.
Complex pages made simple:
· An option to have webpages laid out in a single-column view makes it easy to read large webpages with many parts on a small screen, without needing to scroll back and forth.
What's New in 6.0.24851:
· Several issues when typing in a textfield have been fixed.
· Performance when editing large text areas has been improved.
· URL Auto-completion bug fixes.
· Trackball up and down now jumps to the beginning and end of text in a single line text field.
What's New in 6.0.24209:
What's New in 5.1.22303 :
· Improved scrolling, panning and zooming.
· True pinch-to-zoom on devices that support pinch.
· The new version features a share button, so you can easily post, Tweet (twiddly-diddly-deet), or just shout it out loud on Facebook, vKontakte or My Opera.
· Now also optimized for tablets.
The update includes a new optimized browser skin allowing for more pages to be open at the same time, more rapid scrolling through pages, and overall improved browsing performance.
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1