iChartist is an advanced Stock, Forex and Futures charting and technical analysis tool for serious traders and investors, offering the same charting functionality on your iPad that you are accustomed to from your desktop charting software.
Unlike many other charting apps, we don't just show a static image of a chart. iChartist charts are fully "dynamic." The charts can be scrolled by dragging your finger over the screen, can be zoomed with pinch zoom, and the charts auto-scale while scrolling and zooming.
You can add as many technical indicators as you like, and the indicators are completely configurable. You can also easily draw trend-lines and Fibonacci retracements with your fingers.
iChartist offers free historical End of Day data for those investors who want to analyze only Daily, Weekly and Monthly bars.
For serious day traders iChartist also supports real time streaming tick data for all major US Stock, Futures and Forex exchanges for users with a Barchart.com data feed subscription. In realtime mode the charts update tick by tick.
iChartist currently supports realtime data for the following exchanges:
• NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTCBB
• Forex from MorningStar/Tenfore
• S&P and Dow Jones Indices
• ICE Canada / WCE
• ICE Europe
• ICE USA (NYBOT)
• NYSE LIFFE Metals
iChartist also provides End of Day data for Stock Exchanges from the following cities / countries:
Amsterdam, Australia, Berlin, Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jakarta, Korea, London, Mexico, Milan, Munich, New Zealand, Oslo, Paris, Sao Paolo, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Singapore, Stockholm, Stuttgart, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tel Aviv, Toronto, Vienna.
Available chart types are Candlestick, OHLC, HILO, Line, and Mountain. Bar thickness and colors, background color, and grid color can be modified to the user's preferences.
iChartist also offers a selection of easy to use drawing tools that you can draw on the charts using your fingers, including various types of trend lines and Fibonacci Retracements. Line thickness, color, and style can be set for all drawing tools and preferred default settings can be saved.
iChartist comes with a wide variety of the most popular technical indicators that can be added to the chart in any combination. Indicators include:
- Average Directional Index
- Average True Range
- Bollinger Bands
- Chaikin Money Flow
- Commodity Channel Index
- Donchian Bands
- Keltner Channels
- MA Envelopes
- Simple Moving Average
- Exponential Moving Average
- Displaced Moving Average
- Weighted Moving Average
- On Balance Volume
- Parabolic SAR
- Rate of Change
- Relative Strength Index
- Stochastic Fast
- Stochastic Slow
- Williams Percent Range
· Improved UI: Completely upgraded User Interface for a better user experience.
· Chart sharing: Take screenshots and share them via email, Twitter or Facebook.
· Symbol Browser Sidebar: Open your watch list in the new sidebar, and browse thousands of stock, forex and futures symbols in the new symbol browser.
· Text Annotation Tool: Write notes on your charts.
· Quick Search: quickly search symbols and open their chart without adding it to your watch list first.
· Crosshair: Now shows technical indicator values.
· New indicators: Forecast Oscillator, TEMA of ROC, True Strength Index, EMA Envelopes
What's New in 1.4.7:
· Resolves an issue concerning Weekly bars on some international stock exchanges.
· Improved realtime data feed handling on the new iPad.
· Fixed a bug that caused Fibonacci price markers to stay on the price axis, after deleting the drawing.
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Added 2 new indicators: Volume by Price, Volume-Price Trend
· Improved realtime data performance for Barchart users.
What's New in 1.4.3:
· Resolves an issue that caused a crash on launch in some cases.
What's New in 1.4.3:
· This update contains a number of important bug fixes.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Various bug fixes and stability improvements.
What's New in 1.4:
· Improved scrolling and zoom speed
· Quote screen can now be viewed in popover
· iCloud support: backup symbol lists and settings to iCloud
· Chart data caching for faster reloads
· Support offline viewing of cached charts
· Support logarithmic scale
· Price marker for Pivot Points, Fib Levels and Horizontal Lines
What's New in 1.3.3:
· This update fixes various bugs reported by our users and reduces the app's memory footprint.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· This update fixes a number of bugs reported by users
What's New in 1.2:
· Add new indicator: Compared Security
· Auto save indicator settings
· Improved saving of trend lines and indicators
· Improved stability
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Technical Trading Solutions»:
Comments on iChartist:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if iChartist supports it