Adobe Connect Mobile for Android - Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, now optimized for tablet users, and enjoy immediate access to online meetings using your Android device. Participate in multi-point video conferencing, with 2-way video, using your camera during your video conversation. Watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once, see who is in the meeting, and collaborate with others using live text chat. Use VoIP meeting audio to broadcast straight to your tablet or phone over a WiFi or 3G connection, or chose to join a telephone conference if the option is provided by the meeting host.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to try hosting meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
· Attend Adobe Connect meetings with integrated conference call or Voice over IP audio. Let the meeting call you, and avoid entering cumbersome dialing codes.
· Use Meeting Overview to watch all the activities happening in the meeting at once or tap to focus in on any one meeting activity, such as slide presentations, PDF documents, videos, chat, polls, and screen sharing provided by your meeting host or other presenters.
· Use 2-Way Video to participate in multi-point video conferencing and add your own upstream video broadcast to the conversation.
· Join meetings attended by users on virtually any computer system (Mac, Windows, Linux and Solaris) plus other mobile devices.
What's New in This Release:
· Full support for high resolution Android devices
· Manage meeting audio from any device (including smartphones)
· Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
· Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
· Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Addresses a bug (Samsung keyboard and Swype keyboard) on the Samsung Galaxy S4, where users cannot enter or delete the meeting URL from the app
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Deliver, interact with, and track Adobe Presenter training Courses in virtual classrooms, supporting multiple choice, true/false, and matching questions
· Viewing of meeting background imagery for personalization and branding
· Two live webcams (user and another attendee), and unlimited paused webcams, can be viewed simultaneously
· Integrated conference call audio details are included in invitations sent from within the mobile meeting app (for phone numbers with a N. America prefix only)
What's New in 2.0.4:
· Manage audio
· Invite others
· Control recordings
· Switch layouts
· Share content from the cloud
· Share local files and photos
· Use drawing tools on your slides and images
· Use emoticons
· Quickly join conference calls - have the meeting call you and skip the dialing codes
· Participate in breakout rooms
What's New in 1.7.5:
· Optimizations for camera resolution, image quality, and bandwidth usage.
· Bug fixes
· ConnectNow users will now see an incompatibility message when attempting to log into a ConnectNow meeting, which is not supported by Adobe Connect Mobile.
What's New in 1.7.2:
· Richer hosting capabilities
· Start and end meetings
· Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
· Enable or remove participant cameras and audio (VoIP) broadcast rights
· Promote or demote user roles (Host, Presenter, and Participant)
· Remove users from meetings
· Control all active pods
· Edit the Notes pod
· Start and Stop sharing any previously shared content
· Advance slides and animations (applies to presenters as well)
· Video quality is improved
· F4V and MP4 content are now supported
What's New in 1.5.9:
· Resolves issue with starting/stopping VoIP on Connect 7.x meetings.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 helps organizations increase employee productivity, improve brand equity, lower costs, and improve engagement across screens and devices, anywhere, anytime
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize - Adobe brings visualization for SiteCatalyst data to your iPad device.
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize enables active data exploration via trend analysis of key metrics. Business analysts and marketers can use "multi-touch" capabilities to zoom and focus on specific data points within the last 90 days
Adobe Reader for Symbian Adobe Reader for Symbian - Download Adobe PDF files to your Symbian device a number of ways - from the Internet, as e-mail attachments, or from your desktop. Quicker launch times mean you can open PDF files faster than ever.
Use Adobe Reader on your Nokia Smartphone to easily navigate and search words in any PDF file
Adobe Photoshop Express Adobe Photoshop Express software lets you use simple gestures to quickly edit and share photos from your mobile device. Enjoy having your photo and video library right in your hand - without wasting your device's valuable storage space.
Photoshop Express is a companion to Photoshop.com, the online photo sharing, editing, and hosting resource. Create a free Photoshop
Adobe Reader for Windows Phone 7 Adobe Reader is the global standard for reliably viewing and interacting with PDF documents. Now available for the Windows Phone 7 platform, Adobe Reader enables a high-quality PDF experience on your mobile device
Adobe Flash Player 11 Adobe Flash Player 11 - Flash Player enables a complete web browsing experience.
Flash Player delivers access to your favorite interactive content
Adobe CreatePDF for iPhone/iPad Adobe CreatePDF for iPhone/iPad - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your iPad, iPhone and other iOS devices.
High Quality PDF Creation:
· Creates PDF files that look exactly like the original using the same technology as Adobe Acrobat.
· Consistent, high-fidelity PDF conversion independent of device or software
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad Adobe Reader for iPhone/iPad is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platforms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types - including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files