Save2PDF for iPad - Save2PDF is a useful tool for creating PDF files on your iPad. The app allows you to convert Office and iWork files, photos, contacts, web pages, email attachments and other file types to the PDF format.
In addition, Save2PDF can merge different document types into a single PDF. You can also use the software to extract selected pages from multiple files and combine them into a new PDF.
· Convert common file formats into a PDF right on your iPad without using a computer
· Create a single PDF from multiple files even if they are a different format
· Email and print finished PDF directly from within Save2PDF
· Merge multiple PDF files together
· Add a page to an existing PDF file
· Import files from other apps
· Fully integrated with iCloud, CloudMe, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box.net, WebDAV
· Convert documents & files in the cloud to PDF without downloading them first
· Move or Print documents on your iPad from your Cloud account
What's New in This Release:
· PowerPoint page size selection
· Tutorial help tips
· New UI skin option
· Enhanced video playback options
· Swipe actions for files
· Fixed issue with Numbers and "Open in"
· Evernote access and printing
What's New in 1.8:
· Select and print multiple images
· Fix for SugarSync not showing all folders
· Fixed occasional error in email folder and printer screen
· Required update before iOS7
What's New in 1.7:
· Export image files to photo album
· Improved Print Preview and page selection
· Save and reopen browser website tabs
· GCP improvements
What's New in 1.4:
· Download cloud server and web files in the background
· New file viewer layout
· Fixed problem printing PDFs with passwords
· Fixed converting a document to PDF and saving in a cloud server directly
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)