Agenda Calendar - When you're mobile, your iPhone calendar app's main focus is to show you what's happening now.
Agenda is a beautifully designed calendar for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad that gives you various "at a glance" views. We've stripped away all the stuff you don't need, so you can more quickly manage your day.
We also have introduced a clever feature called “status taps.” “Status taps” allow you to quickly confirm events, indicate arrival or lateness, and more generally send an email or SMS (iPhone-only) to attendees of an event from the event view using predefined messages. They also make phone numbers and addresses tappable, to initiate calls and open the Maps application respectively.
Agenda supports Google Calendar, iCloud, Microsoft Exchange etc. by using the local iOS calendar app. All calendars in the iOS calendar will be available in Agenda. Universal:
· Classic at a glance layout and twelve gorgeous themes
· "Status taps" allow you to quickly send an email or SMS (iPhone-only) from the event view
· Links, phone numbers, locations, etc. are actionable in the event view (e.g., addresses open up the Maps app)
· Copy event in the event view using the share feature
· Share an event and event invite via email
· Swipes and gestures to quickly move you between views
· "Go To" picker to fly to a date of choice
· In iOS 5, show event alerts in Notification Center and the Lock Screen (Agenda does not have the ability show upcoming events like the iOS calendar in Notification Center; it can only show alerts that have triggered)
· Eight custom event alert sounds
· Advanced custom alerts and reminders from the event screen when Due is installed (dueapp.com)
· Add today's date to the badge iPhone-only:
· Tap the status bar on any view to return to "today"
· Swipe between the year, month, week, day, or event views with one finger
· Search events by tapping the "Go To" icon ("14") on the week (list) view
· Landscape week view accessible from the week (list) view
· Set the default opening view; choose the year, month, week, or day, or event view
· Week numbers are available on the landscape week view iPad-only:
· Tap the "Target" icon for "today"
· Incredibly designed "iPad Mode" in landscape or enjoy the "Classic" swipe-driven iPhone interface in portrait
· Search events by visiting the "Day" view
· Amazing week view that shows your entire week at once
· Set the default opening view (Settings -> Extras); choose the year, month, week, or day view
· Week numbers are available on the month view
What's New in This Release:
· Option to open links in Google Chrome (Settings -> Defaults)
· Select Google Maps as default maps application (Settings -> Defaults)
· Sort calendars similarly to Calendar.app
· Ensure crossed out reminders no longer fire
What's New in 3.1.1:
· [iOS 6] Strikeout completed reminders
· 24-hour settings again respected properly
· Stop showing Reminders prompt if not using Reminders
· Events now toggle on day view
· Numerous crashes related to iOS 6
What's New in 3.0.4:
· Emergency bug fixing release for crashing issues on iPad 3.
What's New in 2.5:
· Introduced new "Goal" view in Agenda to help you focus on your most important priorities for the year.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «App Savvy»:
Buzz Contacts The fastest way to stay in touch with your family, friends, and coworkers