Google Calendar application of your dream is here. Calendars is the most elegant and easy to use Google calendar client available on the App Store.
Calendars easily manages your calendars online and offline. It has an unique interface that allows you to move events with simple drag & drop and navigate between days, weeks, months, pretty like in the Calendar application on the iPad.
What makes Calendars UI unique:
Drag & Drop events
You can move events in a Day, Week or Month view with Drag & Drop. Just tap and hold on the event to make it active.
Add events in a single tap
Simply tap on a day in the month view to add a new event. Exactly like in Google Calendar on your desktop.
Navigate between days like on the iPad
Switch between days lightning fast thanks to special day navigation control.
What else Calendars let you do:
- Manage your calendars online and offline
You can create, edit and delete events and calendars any time. All changes will be synced back to your account once you will be online.
- Invite people
Add attendees to new and existing events. Save time with history list, inviting the same people again.
- Get SMS reminders
Calendars allows you to set SMS reminders for all events, you just need to add your phone info to the Google Calendar settings. It's much better than Push notifications!
- Day, Week, Month and List view
Depending on your needs you can overview the events for any particular day, week or month. In the List view all events are shown chronologically.
- Repeating tasks
Calendars supports repeating events, this is what you need to remember birthdays and anniversaries.
You can search for events by name in the List view. Tapping on the status bar will show you a search field.
- Undo accidental changes
You have 5 seconds to undo any changes you made with drag & drop. Very useful when you accidentally moved an event.
Want to use Calendars but don't have Google Calendar account? It is time to get one at google.com/calendar
What's New in This Release:
· Retina graphics for the new iPad
What's New in 3.0.3:
· fixed task sync
What's New in 3.0.2:
Zoom in the Month view:
· We have added zoom to the Month view on iPhone. Now you can change zooming and check the details of each event in it's popup. Use two finger gestures to zoom and pan.
· Now tasks can be hidden and revealed, like other calendars.
· sticky keys on the keyboard;
· landscape/portrait change issue;
· now tasks and events are shown in correct time order in Week View on the iPhone;
· Search result events are sorted by time;
· custom repeat options fixed;
· and others.
What's New in 3.0:
· We completely changed Calendars look and feel. It's clean, agile and focused on your productivity.
Tap & Hold to Add Event:
· We replaced "Tap to Add" action with "Tap & Hold to Add" when creating new events.
Week view (iPhone only):
· Portrait Week View gives you best overview of the upcoming week possible on the iPhone screen.
· Event time, reminder or repeat rule can be defined 2x times faster than before, all thanks to custom keyboards.
Fast sync with Google Calendar:
· We made sync faster. Now it takes less time and bandwidth to sync your events.
Many other changes:
· Small arrows let you know that there are some events off the screen.
· All-day events are constantly visible on the Day View.
· Today button is back.
What's New in 2.3.2:
· fixed google tasks issue
· minor bugfixes
What's New in 2.3.1:
· fixed issue with password containing special characters
· fixed issue with task lists
What's New in 2.2.1:
· fixed issue that duplicated events
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)