Carbide.ui has been designed with the creative professional in mind. It enables the S60 and Series40 UIs (user interface) to be customized with full WYSIWYG layout and without the need for layout definition, coding, or specialized mobile-design experience. In addition, Carbide.ui can be integrated with a wide range of creative graphic and audio packages, enabling designers to work with their favorite tools.
Carbide.ui Theme Edition enables creation of S60 Audio themes. Audio themes are supported on some of the S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 1 and later devices, such as the Nokia 5700 XpressMusic phone.
Once a theme has been created, Carbide.ui can be used to package the theme into an installation file and prepare it for Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) digital rights management (DRM) protection, if required, after which it will be ready for deployment to devices.
· Creation of graphical and Audio theme packages.
· Use of ready-made and customized components.
· Editing of existing themes (packaged S60 themes cannot be edited; the source files are required).
· Importing of existing themes.
· Viewing of all colors or only common colors in the Layers view for multiple selections of Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) images, with the Colorize feature.
· User-controllable automatic selection of a component in the Component view to match an item selected in the Editor view, through the Synchronization with Selection in Editor option.
· Support for Series40 themes.
· Support for S60 Audio themes.
· New look and feel of the Resource view.
· Copying of file-system folders to apply customization to all elements in a theme at once, using Menu Edit > Paste element(s). Element IDs are resolved based on file name.
· Colors that can be referenced and multiple colors that can be changed in one step.
· Referenced Colors view that supports drag-and-drop features for colorizing theme and SVG elements.
· SVG-thumbnail support in the File dialog box.
· Ability to switch the phone display simulation in the Editor among all supported resolutions and orientations.
· A plug-in feature that allows phone-specific layouts and new customizable components to be plugged into Carbide.ui.
· Support for additional S60 theme elements, including: Nine-piece-bitmap-graphics support for call handling, Calculator buttons, Idle volume control.
· Improved performance.
· 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM is recommended).
· 512 MB of RAM.
· 430 MB of free disk space.
· 1.5-GHz processor (a 2.8-GHz processor is recommended).
· A display supporting 16-bit color (24-bit color support recommended) at 1280 x 1024 pixels.
· A sound card is recommended
What's New in This Release:
· Microsoft Windows Vista support.
· Series 40 theme templates.
· Series 40 Skins resource.
· Series 40 Font Colors.
· Additional components for S60 3rd Edition, Feature Pack 2 themes.
· S60 5th Edition example themes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Requirements:Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 3; Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3; or any version of Microsoft Windows Vista
Nokia Sleeping Screen Nokia Sleeping Screen makes your mobile phone stand out from the crowd by painting beautifully crafted images on the sleeping screen
Nokia 3D World Gaze Nokia 3D World Gaze gives you a new kind of viewpoint to the world, allowing you to see through the surface (and insides) of the planet all the way to the other side
Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter With Nokia Internet Tablet Video Converter, you can easily convert your videos – the ones you shot yourself and the ones you downloaded from the Internet into an optimized format for your Nokia Internet Tablet
Wellness Diary Beta Get a healthier lifestyle! Wellness Diary helps you to build healthy habits into your daily routine in many areas – diet, exercise, sleep,
Nokia Email An update to the Nokia Email client with direct HTML view and some bug fixes
HERE Transit for Asha Travel app that allows you to easily find your way to the selected destination in the biggest cities all over the world using public transportation