bwin Texas Holdem Poker Pro - Start the application on your mobile phone. When you log in for poker on the web or on your mobile, your user ID and nickname will be checked there. If you don’t have a nickname, you will be asked to provide one. Allowable nicknames are strings with a maximum length of 12 characters with no blank spaces. You can play both online and offline.
* Play against players for fun or for real. * Play against internet-accessed or other mobile players. * Chat with the players at the table. * To play, select the type of game you wish to open, either with the Table Selection or by using our Quick Seat option for faster seating at a table. * Additional settings and configurations can be found under options (Left Soft Key).
For online play, you will need your user ID and your nickname. Offline
* Play a single table tournament against up to nine computerized players. * Before you start, select the number of players as well as the skill level. There are four levels available: easy beginner level, medium – intermediate level, hard fairly smart, and expert expert level. * Every player starts the game with the same amount of fun money. * If you can't finish a game, you will be asked if you want to resume the saved game the next time you play offline.
You can Play for Real or for Fun Play for Real Select Quick Seat if you want a fast way to be seated at a table or select Table Selection to specify the precise type of game you wish to play. Quick Seat lets you select which limit and stakes you want to play and then automatically seats you at a matching table. Table Selection lets you choose the type of limit, number of players, stakes, and the table. Once a table has been chosen, you need to take a seat (and sit down) before being re-directed to the actual play view.
Play for Fun
Select Online if you wish to play against real opponents for Play money or select Offline if you wish to hone your poker skills against computerized opponents in an exciting tournament. To choose an online table, the same procedures for Quick Seat and Table Selection apply as for the Play for Real games. Main Menu The following menu items are also available: Help
Contains detailed information about Mobile Poker pro features and functions. Settings
Switch various settings on/off:
* Select the sound effects for all game modes in general. * Determine whether or not to receive chat messages.
In-game Settings offline
* Sound effect for game mode * In-turn options - actions where you can queue * 4-Color deck - for easier viewing * Fast forward - for a speedy game * Time limit on offline moves
Statistics Online / Statistics Offline:
View statistical information such as:
* View the Best Hands (online or offline mode). * View the game statistics (Real money or Play money). * View the Hand History (look up played hands in your account information at www.bwin.com). * View the 10-seats and Heads-up statistics in offline mode. * View the game statistics, which can be reset at any time.
* Most navigation and play decisions are handled by the joystick or by keying 2 - up, 8 - down, 4 - left, 6 - right and 5 - fire. * Soft keys are used for general dialogs. Options and table menu can be reached by the Left Soft Key.
Hone your skills against computerized players in offline tournaments.
In Offline Mode you have the following table options:
* You may change the Game Type / Number of Players (10 seat – 9 opponents or Heads-up – 1 opponent). * You may adjust the Skill Level.
The Game Play viz. “Online Mode”. top
If you don’t have a nickname on the poker network of bwin, you will be asked to provide a nickname to play online. This is necessary because you can play against online and mobile players. Therefore, all users must be uniquely identified. Select Quick Seat (the fast way to be seated at a table) or Table selection (to specify the precise type of game you wish to play).
* In the case of Quick Seat, you can select limits as well as stakes. * In the case of Table selection, you can select which limit, number of players and stakes you wish to play and then you will be taken to the lobby, where you will be able to see all available tables for the options you have chosen. You can see how many players are seated at each table and also the statistics for each table. Select a table from the list where a seat is available.
The Game Play
* After selecting Quick Seat or Table Selection and defining limits, players and stake as well as table in the lobby, you will then be taken to the seat selection screen if you have selected Table Selection. If you select Quick Seat, you will be seated automatically. Use the joystick to move around the table to a position of your choice and then press Fire to sit down. * Enter the amount of money you wish to bring to the table, and press the joystick to the right or left to increase/decrease the amount. Alternatively, you can enter the exact amount using the number keys. Press Fire to confirm. * Actions at the table: o When it is your turn to act, you have several options: To Call/Check, press the number key 1, or use the joystick to highlight the Call option and then press Fire. To Fold, use the joystick to highlight the Fold option and press Fire. o If you want to Bet/Raise, press the number key 3, or use the joystick to highlight Bet/Raise. Pressing Fire when in Bet/Raise mode will use the default which places the minimum bet. Alternatively, type in the amount you wish to bet using the number keys. Once you have done this, press Fire to place your bet. o Showdown Once the round is completed, the winning hand will be highlighted and a text summary of the hand will be shown below. o Make play decisions by using the joystick or keying 2, 4, 6, 8 or 5 when prompted. If you don't make a decision within the allotted time, your hand will be checked/folded. * To configure settings or access table-specific details such as chat and cashier while playing, use the table menu by pressing the Left Soft Key.
You have the following game options:
* Info - for additional table information * Chat Mode - Select the chat mode option from the in-game menu to chat to other players at your table. You can choose from a selection of pre-set chat phrases by pressing your phone’s joystick to the left or right. Press Fire once you have chosen your phrase. * Settings (auto-post blinds; toggle sound on and off; in-turn options (the ability to auto check/fold), 4-Color deck or select whether you like to receive chat or not) * Sit out / Sit in * Cashier - you can go to the Cashier at any time * Hand History
How to play Possible Card Combinations
See in Poker section “Hand rankings” How Poker works
See in Poker section “How it works” Texas Hold’em Rules
See in Poker section “Texas Hold’em Poker Rules” top
bwin does not charge you for playing mobile poker. Your wireless operator might charge you for data transfer between your handset and the poker servers and the cost for data can vary. The client uses roughly 350-900 Kb per hour of game play, for a normal session (around 10-25 minutes) that is roughly 55-225 Kb. Your operator might also charge you for the download.
Please contact your operator for more information regarding data cost and data plans. top
When playing poker on a mobile phone, there is a risk of disconnection due to bad coverage in your mobile network. If you feel insecure about the signal quality in your network, it is recommended that you use Play money first.
When you feel confident that your operator can supply you with good coverage, you can go on to make real bets! In case of a disconnection, the game instantly tries to reconnect. If a reconnect cannot be performed due to bad coverage, the player has All-In protection on fixed limit games.
All-In protection means that if the player is disconnected while playing a hand, the bets made before the disconnection are placed in a side pot. All-In protection can be invoked up to three times a day. bwin does not accept any responsibility for a player getting disconnected, except in the case of a server crash.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Comments on bwin Texas Holdem Poker Pro:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if bwin Texas Holdem Poker Pro supports it