Texas Poker - you’ve joined a game but haven’t really got anything in your hand. Everyone has folded except you and one other user. You take another at your cards. Can you bluff you way through? Your device vibrates; you have to make a decision, now. You hit the fold button, which was a wise decision as it turns out. The other user wasn’t bluffing.
Before continuing, you check that guy out. Clicking on his avatar, you discover that he’s a level 2 player with a lot of games and winnings under his belt. He has tons of friends, too. Maybe moving to a different table is a good idea. You stand up and move on.
Deciding to buy in on a new game, you are dealt a pair, right off the bat. Things are looking up! You quickly purchase some more chips and raise the stakes. This time, you’re pitted against two other players after the others fold. What will you do?
Texas Poker holds plenty of exciting poker action for Pokerists of all levels. Choose a desk and play a hand. When you want to try your luck elsewhere, there are lots of other tables to consider.
Want to learn about the other players before committing to a hand? No problem, you can click on any user to find out what level of play they are at, the number of games they’ve played and their percentage of winnings. You can even see how many friends they have.
Speaking of friends, you’re going to want to invite yours to join this great, interactive community. It’s easy to do, there’s a button just for that purpose.
Once you have some friends, feel free to indulge in some talk about your favorite game – poker. That’s what the Texas Poker app is all about. More than just a gaming application, this club type of community has been developed by poker lovers for poker lovers. Go ahead and chat about the subject as long as you want. Discuss strategy, near wins, agonizing losses, whatever you like. It’s all about the game.
· Easy-to-use, attractive interface
· Buy chips easily in app
· View player stats
· Chat with others
· In app guide
· Easy, one tap call, raise, check, fold
· One button ‘Invite Friends’; Facebook Connect
· See which friends are online
· Timed plays; device vibrates if you take too long
· Great place for poker camaraderie and for sharpening skills
What's New in This Release:
· iPhone 5 and iOS 6 support
· Improved graphics
· Switching between single and multiscreen mode
· Improved Facebook sharing
· Various bugfixes and speed improvements
What's New in 3.1.2:
· Play at two tables at once! Use two finger tap and swipe gestures for screen navigation.
· Shootout tournaments!
· Carmen Electra as your new charming poker companion!
· Player messaging. Chat with your friends even when they are offline!
· Screen capture interface with sharing options!
· You can now send unlimited amounts of chips to your friends!
· Combination strength tips!
· The new iPad retina graphics!
What's New in 3.0.3:
· Sit'N'Go tournaments!
· Improved graphics!
· New localizations!
· Bugfixes and other improvements
What's New in 2.6:
· Facebook Connect fixed
· Some interface changes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Alena Kurulenko»:
FreakBike Try to keep the balance of sporty guy on unicycle evading incoming mini beach balls!