Uno (spanish for "one") is a card game played with a specially printed deck. The game was originally developed in 1971 by Merle Robbins.
Uno is one of the world's most popular family card games. Just play cards from your hand by matching color, number, or word. Try to rid yourself of cards before opponents do!
Rules are simple but the gameplay offers hours of fun.
Pocket Uno Features:
* Multilanguage: Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew (not tested yet), Italian, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish, Slovenian, Swedish, Russian
* Locale auto-detection based on system's Regional Settings
* 3-level opponents AI
* Game progress auto-save / Game options auto-save
* Adjustable gameplay with a lot of options
* 'Progressive Uno' House Rule and more to come
* Hotseat Multiplayer
* Smooth adjustable graphic
* Sound effects
* Finger friendly gameplay
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Concrete Software»:
Aces Solitaire 2 Classic Play Solitaire on your BlackBerry like you do on your home computer! Aces Solitaire 2 Classic has the simplicity and features of Solitaire on Windows!
Aces Texas Holdem Go ALL IN with this fast and furious No Limit Texas Hold'em poker game! Play No Limit Texas Hold'em just like on TV!