Citrix Receiver is the perfect business solution for secure access to virtual desktops, applications and data.
Gain flexibility to work from anywhere with instant self-service access to your Windows 7 virtual desktop, business applications and documents from home, the office or on the road.
HIGH DEFINITION EXPERIENCE
Use any Windows applications, complex databases or even professional graphics software and be assured a high performance experience for the most resource-intensive tasks.
SIMPLE, INTUITIVE NAVIGATION
Interact with Windows apps and docs using intuitive gestures to zoom, pan, click, scroll and type with ease. Even turn your mobile device into a trackpad for fast and familiar screen navigation.
SECURE COMMUNICATIONS AND DATA
Send an email, join a virtual meeting or access files with confidence that communications and information are not stored on the device but kept secure on your company network.
What's New in This Release:
· Update of Tap-n-Hold gesture for right clicking when in "Pointer" Mode.
· Address AG authentication issue when using End Point Analysis scan.
· Improved vertical swipe within published browser.
What's New in 5.8:
· You can now directly interact with documents on your screen. You can scroll, pan, pinch, and zoom as you would in your host environments. You can also use application-specific gestures. This is available in Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows Server 2012 environments and Microsoft Windows 7.
· You can use the new virtual mouse to perform left-click and right-click tasks, such as font and paragraph formatting and highlighting text in text editing applications. You can also zoom in and out of your entire screen by tapping the base of the mouse.
· Your listening and viewing experience is improved with smoother playback of audio and video clips because of various multimedia enhancements.
· On the Receiver for iOS device, when you reconnect to a disconnected session, the published app appears distorted and crunched.
· When session sharing is enabled on Receiver and you type an incorrect password under multiple accounts utilization, Receiver does not prompt with an error.
· When client clipboard mapping is enabled and you copy and paste specially formatted text in a Microsoft Windows Office application, the text is copied, but without the special formatting.
· After you launch a published Windows Internet Explorer app (iexplore.exe) on an iPad running Receiver for iOS 5.7.2, tap Switch in the in-session toolbar.
What's New in 5.7:
· On iOS 6 operating systems, support for the Bluetooth keyboard, as well as fixes for rotation issues and Access Gateway timeout issues.
· On iPhone 5 devices, support for the new screen size.
· First-time use updates, including support for Access Gateway URL input.
· Improved performance when logging on, including reduced time for enumeration of applications.
· Support for multiple stores. Log into multiple accounts at one time, including both a PNA or Web Interface account and a StoreFront account with App Controller running simultaneously within Receiver. A new icon enables you to switch between accounts.
· SAN SSL certificate support.
· Enhanced client-side logging. Enable "Advanced Logs" in the Advanced Settings to help troubleshoot problems.
· New options for sending feedback, including the option to request for help from Support and to send feature requests to Citrix.
· Enhancements in the extended keyboard ribbon. Add and view extended keys more easily, including "sticky" keys for multi-key combinations.
· Support for Citrix @WorkMail and @WorkWeb for iOS-based devices that let users easily access their email, calendar, and contacts, as well as intranet web sites. You upload the mobile apps to AppController and users subscribe to these two apps from Receiver.
· Support for CloudGateway AppController 2.5.
· Policies for MDX-enabled mobile apps. Enable policies while wrapping apps, including policies that support device security, networks, and the ways apps interact with documents and web sites. You can also limit or block device functions, such as copy and paste, the camera, and GPS location services. These policies provide support for iOS apps, including @WorkWeb and @WorkMail.
· Ability to manage the your device inventory, including locking user devices, erasing application data and documents from user devices, and removing devices from the inventory list in AppController.
· Ability to configure workflows, including multiple workflows before you add applications. When you configure applications, you can select the appropriate workflow.
· Policies for Web and SaaS apps, including policies that support blocking of compromised devices, wireless network settings, the requirement for users to connect to an internal network to access apps, and the ability for users to have network access.
What's New in 5.6.2:
· HTML5 application performance enhancement
· Improved Refresh Apps experience (user feedback provided)
· Improved support for VDI-in-a-box
· Bug fixes related to URL generator based configuration
· Fixed: Web interface with Access Gateway authentication (blank screen)
· Fixed: Secure browse works consistently on cellular networks
· Fixed: XenDesktop and virtual keyboard launch
What's New in 5.6.1:
· Cloud Gateway
· App Controller
· Simplified Configuration
· Email Discovery
· Service Records
· Follow Me Data
· ShareFile Integration
· Mobile App Management (MAM)
· Korean Language Support
· AES Encryption (128 & 256 bit)
· Secure Browser
· Keyboard Ribbon Modifications (Extended Keys)
What's New in 5.5.3:
· Update to correct in-session rendering issue on iPad 3.
What's New in 5.5.1:
· Fix to enable alphanumeric input on the iPhone when entering an RSA SecureID PIN
What's New in 5.0.2:
· Fix for 16bit black and white sessions
· Fix for 32bit color font artifacts
· Option to select non-unicode keyboard
· Stability enhancements
What's New in 5.0.2:
· Fix Screen update issue when connecting to legacy XenApp servers
· Fix for sessions disconnecting immediately when lock/sleep button is pressed.
What's New in 5.0:
· iOS 5 Support
· Universal iOS Application Support
· Several HDX Graphics enhancements
· 40% Less bandwidth consumption
· 50% Faster Application Launch times
· XenApp Fundamentals 6 Support
· Session Sharing and Connection Center Support
· Simplified and Universal Receiver User Interface
· High resolution Support (up to 1600 x 1200)
· Fine-tuned and improved session controls
· Improved External Keyboard Support
· Fine-tuned and improved gestures
· Improved setup auto-discovery
· Enhanced Access Gateway Support
· Stability and security enhancements
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Stability enhancements
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)