InfoTime Alarm Clock - Watch and alarm clock personalized time applications for mobile phones.
Available in a number of catchy styles. All styles include adjustable hand sizes for ease of use.
It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly. Our applications show the time in analogue format (with hour, minute and second hands) which is much easier to read, even first thing in the morning with blury eyes! The Alarm version offers multiple alarms, which automatically appear on the watch face if due within the next twelve hours.
NEW - Autostart background alarm feature
Personalized settings allow customization of the watch face and application
* Second Hand
* Lunar Phase
* Hand Size
* Style (where model supports more than one)
* Phone Calls with phone book
* Alarm Sound/Vibrate/Volume, unique per alarm
* Multiple Alarms, recur and labels
* Autostart background alarm
- Hand Size: In order for greater accessibility the Hour and Minute hands are adjustable. Do you normally find it difficult to see the time on your phone? Set the hand size larger.
- Lunar Phase: This shows the phase of the moon, depending on the current date and whether your phone is set for Northern or Southern Hemisphere. This feature can be switched off.
- Multiple Alarms: Several alarms can be set and remembered even when your phone is powered off and on again. Each alarm can have a small message or label associated which can be displayed on the watch face. For example, "Meeting" or "Drinks". Each alarm can be set to off, once only, or set to recur on different days and has its own choice of sound, volume and vibrate settings.
- Recurrent Alarms: Each of the alarms can be set to repeat on different days of the week. When an alarm is due within the next 12 hours, an alarm hand appears automatically on the watch face. Repeat alarms do not need to be reset each evening, but will automatically occur until set to off.
- Autostart Background Alarms: MIDP 2.0 phones may allow InfoTime Alarm Clock to start at the next alarm time automatically, ie. if not already running. How effectively this works depends on the phone.
- Vibrate/Sound/Volume: The mobile phone alarm sound (and vibrate if supported), occur at the alarm time. It is possible to snooze for 10 minutes after which the alarm will sound again. This pattern repeats until the user presses the stop button. Many different sounds are possible, including where supported by the phone, some with an increasing volume. Each alarm can be set to use a different sound.
- Custom Sounds: AlarmClock already includes several sounds, and if your phone supports java JSR-75 file access, you can load up to three of your own sounds from audio files stored on your phone. The type of audio sounds supported will depend on your phone but may include midi, au, wav, mp3 or others. Where your phone has a record and save facility you may be able use your own recorded voice or sounds.
- Phone Calls: InfoTime supports making phone calls directly from the application if your phone supports java MIDP2.0. An internal phone book is provided plus if your phone supports JSR-75 PIM, Infotime will allow access to the phone book in phone memory or SIM.
- Classic Style: A classic looking watch face, with contrasting black on white.
- Luminesc Style: A strongly contrasting luminous effect.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Infologic Services»:
Listango Listango - List manager for mobile phones.
Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone
FilmQM FilmQM - Film and film star quiz for mobile phones from Ticki.com, the makers of QuizMaster.
· High Scores: You can do the quiz as many times as you like. Your 10 highest scores are entered into the high score table saved on your phone. Your friends can play too, and add their name and score to your high score table
NetDetect NetDetect - Network signal detector for mobile phones.
Sounds an alert to let you know when the network becomes available without you needing to keep looking at the phone. Useful and safer while travelling in poor signal areas
JSRCheck A Java Specification Request (JSR) is a formal document describing specifications and technologies to be added to the Java platform. Formal public reviews of JSRs are conducted before the JSR becomes final. Major phone and software vendors are involved in this process
InfoTime Black Magic InfoTime Black Magic - It is not always easy to see the time on mobile phones. Often, the time is shown in a small font in digital format (eg. 08:30) which can be difficult to read correctly
KCalango KCalango - Calorie Counter application for mobile phones.
Create your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink. KCalango comes pre-installed with a mini hamper containing over 100 of our favourite every day foods, such as cereal, bread, vegetables, fruit and meat
KCal KCal - Calorie Counter application for mobile phones
Create your own on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink. KCal comes pre-installed with a mini hamper containing over 100 of our favourite every day foods, such as cereal, bread, vegetables, fruit and meat
KCal (Java) KCal by Infologic is a calorie counter application for mobile phones. An on-the-go database of calories and nutrition information for a variety of everyday food and drink.
Search the 'Hamper' of food for a particular item, or add your own nutrition information to the database
Metronome S60 metronome – Metronome application for mobile phones. NEW - Visual or Audio Beats
Provides a convenient alternative to conventional metronomes, always available wherever you and your mobile phone are.
Assists musicians in keeping a regular tempo while playing or rehearsing
Listango ListManager (Java) Listango ListManager - Create and manage lists or sets of data on your mobile phone. Manage single or multiple lists. Create, view, edit records and delete individual or all records.
Keep your favourite lists with you at all times on your mobile phone. Store your list of CDs, TODO reminders, Presents to buy, Football results, Train times, list of birthdays etc