Cloud Commander - Cloud Commander is a file manager that allows you to quickly move your photos and documents between your iPad, Mac and popular cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and Picasa.
The app can connect to your Mac wirelessly over WiFi, or via USB using iTunes File Sharing. Cloud Commander works with all apps on your device which support the "Open In" feature.
What's New in This Release:
· Flickr SSL
What's New in 3.7.3:
· Uses the new Box API - Box stopped supporting the API used by Cloud Commander
What's New in 3.7.0:
· Icon and user interface redesign for iOS 7
· Show available space for cloud accounts (depends on support of the Cloud Service)
· Thumbnail performance improvement
· Various performance and stability improvements
What's New in 3.6.1:
· iOS 7 compatibility / bug fixes
· Added Microsoft Office 365 SkyDrive Pro (requires SharePoint 2013 based Office 365 and firstname.lastname@example.org account)
· Google Drive rewritten using the Google Drive API
· WebDAV improvements
· Stability improvements
· Fixed move folder bug
· Server local copy and move for Dropbox (files), Google Drive (files), SkyDrive (files), Box (files and folders), SugarSync (files), WebDAV (files and folders)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «De Voorkant»:
Tunes Remote Remote control your iPod Touch or iPhone music library or your favorite Internet Radio stations!