Autoproxy - Autoproxy allows you redirect internet traffic on your Android smartphone or tablet through a proxy server. This way you can make websites believe that you are accessing them from a different IP address. The app works with all apps installed on your mobile device, including web browsers, email clients, instant messengers, etc.
Autoproxy can be used with HTTP, HTTPS, SOCKS4 and SOCKS5 proxies. It supports Basic, Digest, NTLM and NTLMv2 authentication methods.
The app can be configured with proxy.pac files to use proxies only for specific websites. In addition, it allows you to skip specified destination hosts when using connectbot or SSH tunnels.
Other features of the application include notifications when proxy is turned on, support for multiple proxy settings, forwarding of custom ports to proxy, logging capabilities, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Update to Holo UI
· Added option to disconnect from notification (Android 4.1+)
· Autoproxy will now test if the proxy port is open before connecting
· Logs now are save to sdcard (android/data/com.mgranja.autoproxy/cache)
· New permission required for sdcard read/write
· Fixed error where tethering would not work after autoproxy was used
· Dropped support for Android 1.6 and earlier
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x