Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) - Google Drive allows you to store all your stuff in one place. Upload your files from your computer and the iOS app lets you access them from anywhere. You can share photos, read documents, and even make items available offline so you can view them when you don't have an internet connection.
What's New in This Release:
· Passcode Lock: Protect your Drive using a 4-digit passcode
· Bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 2.2.3:
· Fixes a bug with opening certain file types.
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 2.1.0:
· Multiple Account Support. You can now switch between personal, work, or any other Google account
· Single Sign In: Sign in once to Google Drive and you'll automatically be signed in to apps like YouTube, Google Maps, Chrome, and G+
· Print your files now with Google Cloud Print or AirPrint
· iOS 7 Support
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Clicking on links from within files gives you the option to open in Chrome and Safari
· Insert rows and columns using the "+" button in Google Sheets
· Stabilization & bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Swipe through your images stored in Drive
· View, create, reply, and resolve comments in Google Docs files
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Bug fix for login issues for some users
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Bug fixes
· Video can now play with sound even on vibrate
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Google+ (iPhone) Google+ (iPhone) - Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they're checking in.
Google+ is only available for users 18 and older
Android Market Android Market - Optimized for the tablet form-factor and Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), Android Market now makes it fast and easy to find awesome apps, games, and widgets for you. Search and browse over 150,000 and apps and games available for download, organized by category, to customize your Android experience
Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S Android 2.3.4 Software Update for Nexus S - This update allows you to video or voice chat with your friends, family and colleagues right from your Android phone, whether they are on their compatible Android tablet or phone, or using Gmail with Google Talk on their computer. You can make calls over a 3G or 4G data network (if your carrier supports it) or over Wi-Fi
Intersection Explorer (Android) Intersection Explorer (Android) - Intersection Explorer provides a virtual map to help blind users explore their neighborhood.
Use touch to move along the current road and hear available directions at any given point.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed issues that caused a crash on launch on some versions of Android.
What's New in 1.2
Google Translator Google Translator is free online translator using translate.google.com.
Google Translator Features:
- Support for translation in both directions for more than 40 languages, and this list is constantly updated.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports all screens and all permits.
- The main functions of text editors.
- Localizable interface
Street View on Google Maps Street View on Google Maps - New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go. Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your phone. To use Street View, open Google Maps, search for a place or long-press the map, and tap the Street View option
Google Maps Mobile WM Street View on your phone, as well as business reviews and walking directions
Take the power of Google Maps with you on your mobile phone.
Real-time traffic — See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas
Google Books (iPhone/iPad) Google Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Car Home (Android) Car Home (Android) - Turn your Android phone into your personal navigation and infotainment device. Quickly access navigation, voice actions, and other features while driving