Business Card Reader with CJK (iPhone) - Special edition of Business Card Reader with Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English business cards recognition. Instant business card recognition right on the iPhone. Import contact information from a business card directly to your iPhone address book. LinkedIn integration.
No need to manually enter contact information -- Business Card Reader provides a time and cost-efficient way to enter and organize important contacts.
Business Card Reader is an excellent tool for business people, exhibitors at trade shows, expo attendees and sales staff -- anyone who networks regularly!
Business Card Reader takes a picture of a business card, 'reads' it using text recognition technology and automatically fills in appropriate contact information fields in the iPhone address book, which can be easily checked out and corrected.
HOW TO GET GOOD RECOGNITION RESULTS
1. Place the business card on a flat surface.
2. Good lighting is key: bright desk lamp or direct sunlight are necessary.
3. With the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4, make sure the camera is focused on the business card. Older models of iPhone require additional third-party macro lenses.
4. Hold the iPhone right above the card. Keep the card aligned with the viewfinder edges and adjust iPhone positioning so that the card fits the screen size.
5. Tap the screen to take the picture.
6. After the recognition is done, you can check the results.
7. Tap Save to add the contact into your iPhone address book.
· Works best on iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4
· For older iPhone models you may need additional gadgets, such as Griffin Clarifi case with macro lens to improve the quality of close-up pictures.
· On iPad and iPod Touch the app can be used to recognize business cards from images saved in the photo library.
· Accurate recognition of business cards with multi-language support
· Smart contact field filling: emails, phone numbers, websites
· Business Card Holder allows you to search and sort contacts, e-mail and call contacts directly.
· Anti-shake image capture
· LinkedIn support. Find the scanned contact with LinkedIn search and view the LinkedIn profile in the built-in browser without leaving the Business Card Reader app.
What's New in This Release:
· Option to export to Evernote
· Improved export to Salesforce
· Bug fixes
What's New in 2.3.1:
· Improved scanning performance
What's New in 2.2:
· Optional integration with existing CRM systems
· Options to save contact to Address Book, Card Holder, or Address Book and Card Holder
· New contact information editor in Card Holder
· iOS backgrounding fully supported
· Performance improvements and bug fixes
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)