CRYSTAL DEFENDERS is a defensive strategy game in which players deploy popular jobs from FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2, such as Black Mages and Soldiers, to fend off encroaching enemy hordes and prevent them from stealing their party's crystals. Players can enjoy 360 stages of action in one of three different game versions: W1, W2, and W3. In W1, players can learn game basics. In W2, the introduction of Power Crystals opens up new doors, allowing for deeper, more detailed strategies. Finally, the complex maps in W3 will challenge even the most seasoned players.
· Deploy units on the area map to protect crystal reserves from encroaching monster hordes.
· Monsters will enter an area and march through it until they are defeated or reach an exit, at which time they will steal one or more crystals.
· Simple touch panel-driven controls and up-tempo play make Crystal Defenders easily accessible whether at home or on the go.
· Innovative level design allows for high replayability.
· Listen to your own music library while playing.
What's New in This Release:
· iPhone 4S and iPad 2 resolutions are now supported.
· Transferring replay data to a different model device no longer results in data corruption.
· Deploying a large number of characters no longer causes the game to crash.
· Several other minor bugs have been addressed.
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Game performance has been improved.
· Various other minor bugs have been addressed.
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Minor bug fixes.
What's New in 3.0.0:
· Replay feature added.
· Replay data can be shared over the network.
What's New in 2.0.6:
· Improved prevent unauthorized use of data.
What's New in 2.0.5:
· Added Game Center support.
· Stabilized processing speed when playing on iPhone 4.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Square Enix»:
CRYSTAL DEFENDERS for iPad Crystal Defenders is a defensive strategy game in which players deploy popular jobs from FINAL FANTASY Tactics A2
SOUL EATER Gallery SOUL EATER Gallery - Launched in 2004 in the pages of Monthly Shonen Gangan magazine, Atsushi Okubo's Soul Eater remains a popular manga to this day. The comic's collected volumes have sold over 9.7 million copies, spawned an anime series, and has become popular across Japan, America, and Europe
Square Square - Quickly and securely accept payments for your business, service, charity, or even your couch. Generate email and SMS receipts for cash and card payments, maintain frequently sold items and calculate sales tax with the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad, and effortlessly manage and visualize all the money you take with an intuitive web-based interface
FINAL FANTASY II FINAL FANTASY II - The highly anticipated follow-up to the original FINAL FANTASY, released in Japan in 1988.
FINAL FANTASY II features the bitter and beautiful tale of four war-orphaned heroes who become embroiled in the conflict between the hostile Empire of Palamecia and the rebel resistance
Drakengard Drakengard tells a tale of love, forfeit, duty and bitter via media following the battles of a Federal soldier named Caim. He bears on find that the Empire he once knew has raised an ground forces with unexplainable major power and has taken his sister captive. In the elemental sacrifice, Caim joins souls with the dragon he despises called for to save his sister
Final Fantasy IV for iPhone/iPad Final Fantasy IV for iPhone/iPad - Final Fantasy IV is a 3D role-playing game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The story follows the dark knight, Cecil, as he tries to stop the sorcerer Golbez from destroying the world
Hitman Sniper *** 80% OFF for a limited time! *** 5/5 - "Now that itís here, I canít stop playing it, which is remarkable for a title that is much more concerned with showcasing how much you can do within certain constraints instead of reveling in any kind of excess." - Gamezebo