FileMaker View, edit and search your FileMaker Pro records on your iPad with FileMaker Go. Whether you are checking inventory in the warehouse, managing event registration on-site, or updating project status while traveling, you can do it all while you’re on the go.
Build your databases using FileMaker Pro and then remotely access your data with FileMaker Go. Your existing FileMaker Pro layouts look amazing on the large iPad display screen – no modification is necessary for most solutions.
FILEMAKER GO FEATURES
Work with data just like you would on FileMaker Pro. Add, modify, or delete information. Find, sort, and navigate through records. Switch between layouts and display data in familiar Form, Table, and List views. Plus your favorite FileMaker Pro features such as portals, Tab Controls, Quick Find, Web Viewers, External SQL Data Sources, and most scripts work as you’d expect on FileMaker Go.
With FileMaker Go easily connect to databases hosted on FileMaker Server or FileMaker Pro via a local wireless network or over the Internet using Wi-Fi or 3G. All changes are instantly updated in the hosted file. This makes it easy to share data with others back at the office or out in the field.
If you don’t have access to FileMaker Server or will not have an Internet connection while you’re on the go, simply copy your solutions directly onto FileMaker Go for iPad using File Sharing in iTunes. View conference schedules, organize photos, manage contacts, and more. If you make updates to the file, copy the database back to your desktop or laptop via iTunes. This is ideal for single-user databases.
You can also copy your databases to FileMaker Go by downloading the file from email, popular file sharing sites, or the web.
With FileMaker Go for iPad you can access your FileMaker Pro information anywhere you go.
What's New in This Release:
· Addresses compatibility issues related to iOS 5.
What's New in 1.2.2:
· Fixes issue with FileMaker Charts and Web Viewers not appearing on printed output when using the Freeze Window script step.
· Fixes issue with the Show Custom Dialog script step crashing when entering data into Input Fields.
· GetLayoutObjectAttribute now correctly returns values of the "content" parameter for data URLs.
· Prevents crashing when a container field appears below a certain point in the layout and "Choose from Library" option is selected.
· Solves other compatibility issues for running on iPad.
What's New in 1.1.2:
· Adds application language support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Japanese.
· Addresses compatibility issues with large images and container fields.
· Allows users to restore solutions from hibernation by entering the same account name and password once.
· Allows files to be overwritten on iPad and saved to a temporary location using scripts.
· Resolves compatibility issues running on iPad
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)