Mobile Database Viewer Plus for Series 60 - View & Sync MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, or any ODBC enabled database on Series 60 Smart phones like 6600, 6670 etc. Create new database on Smartphone. View one record at a time or all at once. Make a phone call from your transferred database directly.
Use desktop side Database Viewer Plus software component to transfer and import your desktop database to/from mobile phone and use Smart phone side DBViewer Plus component to view/Add/Edit/Delete it on Smart phone. Make phone call from transferred database for selected field.
When you finished with a phone call, Press and hold Menu key on your phone, The application switching window opens showing a list of application that are currently open. Here select DBViewer Plus, to work again on DBViewer Plus.
· View MS Access, MS Excel, Oracle, FoxPro, dBase and Any ODBC Compliant Database.
· Make a Phone call from transferred database for selected field.
· Update data on your mobile and sync(Overwrite) it to original database or import it as .csv file on your computer.
· Create new databases on device and import it as .csv file on your computer.
· Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get expected database contents.
· View database tables: all at a time or record at a time.
· Easy browsing: By considering the Mobile structure, we provided very easy navigation facility. All operations can also be performed via numpad keys on Mobile.
· Just transfer database (.pdb which you have saved on your PC) to your S60 Smart phone using any Communication media such as Bluetooth, IR, USB Cable, Phone side application will automatically detect that file on your phone and you are able view database immediately there.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Other Software by developer «Cellica Software Services»:
Mobile Database Viewer for Series 60 Mobile Database Viewer for Series 60 - Mobile Database Viewer is a Symbian OS database Viewer software. View Database on Mobile device. Just use desktop database viewer to convert your MS Access, FoxPro, dBase, Excel, MySQL or any ODBC Compliant database to PDB and use mobile dbviewer to view
Database Converter Plus Ultimate Utility for developer to convert any desktop database to palm database(pdb) in their own application
PalmBFL Body-for-LIFE involve activities like planning your next day exercise and meal schedule, performing the schedule you planned, taking your body measurements, keeping track of your performance. It is as simple as it sounds
Database Viewer Plus for Palm OS Database Viewer Plus for Palm OS - Synchronize & View, Update, Manage Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase or any ODBC enabled database with Palm. Get updated desktop data on palm and palm data on desktop automatically. Keep your desktop palm database synchronized. Synchronize data at specific date-time. View one record at a time or all at once
Database Viewer Database Viewer - View Microsoft Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, any ODBC enable database on Palm. View one record at a time or all at once. Export records to MemoPad application. Customize the way you view date and time fields. You can select non file database like Oracle, SQL Server, or file database like Microsoft Access or Excel (with file types MDB, XLS, DBF)
Smart Contacts Synchronizer Features:
Overwrite/Adds any Desktop database to SmartPhone Contacts or vice versa.
Overwrite/Adds any Desktop database to any specific category of SmartPhone Contacts or vice versa
Mobile Database Viewer for Series 60 3rd Edition Mobile Database Viewer for Series 60 3rd Edition - View MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, or any ODBC enabled database on Series 60 3rd Edition Smart phones like N71, N72, N90, N91, E50, E60, E70 etc. View one record at a time or all at once
Wireless Database Viewer (Palm OS) Wireless Database Viewer (Palm OS) - Palm Wireless Database Viewer allows you to be more productive by allowing you to view the database contents on your Palm. Palm Wireless Database Viewer allows to sync with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, and any ODBC Compliant database like Oracle, SQL Server, etc