DeskFinder (BlackBerry) - DeskFinder brings all the power of famous Google Desktop to RIM BlackBerry devices. DeskFinder is a tool for easy searching the information on the user's home or office PC from the mobile device. Search results are arranged in the order relevant to the date, keywords and predefined search criteria.
DeskFinder allows users to search and download text from emails, chats, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, PDF files, Web history and many other files being miles away from their home or office PC.
DeskFinder solution consists of mobile client and desktop service that should be installed correspondingly on your mobile and desktop computer where you wish to search the information. Desktop Service is free and is available from the Downloads section.
As DeskFinder gives the possibilities of Google Desktop Search on mobile devices, the Google Desktop Search should be installed on the desktop computer as well.
· Predefined search criteria. Search by date, file name, word or word combinations, links.
· Relevant search results. The most relevant results will be shown in the top of the results list.
· Google Desktop syntax. Search syntax of Google Desktop program is fully supported.
· Extensive file type support. DeskFinder searches for emails, notes, chats, text files, web-history kept in cache memory of the PC and for many other materials.
· No need in external IP address. DeskFinder will run on your desktop regardless of whether you have static external IP address.
· User-friendly interface. Customize and control DeskFinder options for convenient view and use of the application.
· Easy installation. One-Click installation on the user’s PC and the mobile device.
· Secure data access.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «SHAPE Services»:
IM+ Pro (Symbian) IM+ will keep you connected all-in-one to MSN MySpace, and Jabber./Live Messenger, AIM/iChat, Facebook, Google Talk, Yahoo!, ICQ,
IM+ Video Video and voice calls to your Facebook friends plus Facebook chat. All for free
RDM+ Remote Desktop Standard RDM+™ Remote Desktop for Mobiles allows you to access remotely your desktop or laptop computer from Java powered phone
IM+ for Skype Symbian IM+ for Skype® enables voice and text communication with other Skype users and provides cost-effective calling to landlines and mobiles
VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles VNC+: Virtual Network Computing for Mobiles provides an easy and convenient way for anyone to access, enjoy the navigation and perform tasks on a desktop or laptop PC from a mobile device
Mobiscope: Video from webcams on BlackBerry Video from webcams on mobile - for home surveillance or just for fun! Enjoy real time webcam video and audio streams on your mobile; get motion detection alerts over email; any web/IP cam support
xTemplate XTemplate integrates with standard BlackBerry Messenger applications, so you can easily create an e-mail from a template, use a text template to compose an e-mail and save an e-mail as a template
IM+ (Pocket PC) Chat within AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpace, Facebook and Twitter from your Pocket PC in real-time. Now with Skype!