DailyBurn Tracker - This is the ONE app you need to manage your diet, fitness, and exercise. Finally a free application that combines world-class training plans with best-in-class food and calorie tracking. Fully backed by DailyBurn: the top fitness community on the web. Manage your fitness and health goals on your iPhone and your data is automatically synced to our top-ranked website for more analysis, tracking at your computer, and more.
Why is DailyBurn better than the competition?
· We are the only app to have the FoodScanner: use the iPhone camera to scan the UPC barcodes of the foods you eat. Quick logging without typing!
· Food database of over 350,000 foods with actual pictures, full nutrition information, and food analysis. No cartoons - this is the real thing.
· New to fitness? We can help you find a Training Plan that is perfect for you. Already an expert? Use our tools to track what you already do.
· Track your workouts and foods while offline and sync when you get an Internet connection.
· Complete backup and analysis on DailyBurn.com
· Simple, easy-to-use, but useful. Fitness tracking doesn't need to be hard. We make it fun!
· Trainer Inbox: Take your fitness to the next level by interacting with certified trainers. Nutrition and Calorie Tracking Features:
· Complete database of 350,000 foods with pictures, nutritional information, and macronutrient breakdown
· Track Calories, but also protein, fat, carbs, fiber, sodium, etc.
· Set individual goals based on your fitness goals, age, weight, gender, activity level, and more - we help you know how much you should eat and exercise!
· Customized diet plans for weight loss diets, low carb diets, low fat diets, and bodybuilding
· Save your favorite foods for quick entry
· Quickly and easily add new foods to the database
· Scan foods for auto tracking with FoodScanner Workout and Training Plan Features:
· Find a Training Plan based on your goals: weight loss, cardio training, muscle building, and more
· Build custom workout routines on DailyBurn.com and track them on your iPhone
· Track individual exercises outside of a plan: Running, Swimming, Biking, Weight Lifting... 400 trackable exercises and growing daily!
· Store your favorite exercises for quick access and tracking
· Detailed instruction of how to perform the exercises properly - you don't need a trainer! Other Features:
· Full screen graphs of body weight, daily calories, and more
· Set custom check-in reminders to weigh-in, log your food, etc.
· Invite your friends using Facebook, Twitter, or Email.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Custom Routines bug
What's New in 2.2.3:
· Fixed issue related to RedLaser barcode scanner
What's New in 2.2.2:
· Fixed FoodScanner display for iPhone4 & 4S
· Fixed scanner related crash bug
What's New in 2.1.7:
· Adding view to provide access to other DailyBurn apps
What's New in 2.1.6:
· Major updates to data handling to fix iOS 5 related issues
· Fixes data inconsistency problems
What's New in 2.1.5:
· Fixing bug with Chart view
What's New in 2.1.3:
· Minor bug fixes
· Adding support for new launch view
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «DailyBurn»:
DailyBurn Get in the best shape of your life with DailyBurn
Meal Snap Meal Snap lets you take pictures of the meals you eat, and then magically tells you what food was in your meal
Push-Up Wars Compete against your friends and the world to see who can do the most push-ups!
FoodScanner FoodScanner allows you to use your iPhone's camera to scan UPC barcodes on the foods you eat