LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker for iPhone/iPad 3.0. - can help you reach your diet, weight loss and fitness goals by tracking your daily calories and exercise. Lose weight easily by setting your weight management goals and track your calories and progress with our comprehensive online food journal containing over 625,000 food and fitness items. Tracking works. You will lose weight like millions of other members.
The Calorie Tracker lets you look up or track your daily caloric, fat, carbohydrate and protein intake with the click of a button. You will have access to The Daily Plate at LIVESTRONG.COM, which offers a comprehensive nutrition database of more than 625,000 food and restaurant items. Most major competitors only have 7,000 items in their database.
You can also find and track the amount of calories you can burn in our database of exercises and activities. Caloric burn is calculated based personally on your measurements.
Whether you want to lose, maintain or gain weight, the LIVESTRONG.COM Calorie Tracker will help you achieve your diet and nutritional goals.
This application is a companion tool for members of The Daily Plate at LIVESTRONG.COM. There is also a free service online at livestrong.com/thedailyplate
Additional online features include support groups, forums on a variety of topics and expert Q&A.
· The largest database of food and restaurant items
· Customized daily calorie intake based on your goals
· Weight tracking on your phone and online, with a bi-directional synch from web to phone
· A diary of your caloric, fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrate, sugar, fiber and protein intake
What's New in This Release:
· Ability to give the app as a gift
· Support for migrating from Lite version
· Reminder to track alarm can be disabled
· Tell a Friend features fixed (Facebook, Twitter, Email)
· Fixed a problem with entering weights in the past
· Fixed editing water and weight records on the iPad
· weight graph better handles missing data
· calorie graph better handles incomplete data
· numerous minor bug fixes
What's New in iPhon /iPad 3.0.2:
· You can now enter your calories manually and sync with LIVESTRONG.COM. Your diary includes the total number of calories -- and net calories -- you've consumed for the day. Easily see what you have taken in and what you have burned.
· Customized nutrient profile displays your daily breakdown of proteins, carbs, and fats.
· User functionality is now streamlined for ease of use. You can enter your weight as part of your initial profile and delete diary entries from the edit screen.
· The community experience is enhanced with new highlighting that identifies the original message, and your exercises now display photos in the recently used lists, making it easier to log activity. Tracking accuracy has also been enhanced, with improvements in tracking fractional servings.
· Calorie goal syncing has been improved. Calorie goals are even more precise and your profile will sync with the website when you exit the app.
What's New in iPhon /iPad 3.0.1:
· Fixes issue with crashing on initial sync
· Enables tracking reminders
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)