MyFitnessPal for iPad is an easy to use calorie counter for all those who want to lose weight. Simply set a daily calorie goal, then record your daily food and exercises to make sure you stay on track.
The mobile app gives you full access to your MyFitnessPal.com account, allowing you to benefit from the website's comprehensive database of over 2 million foods. All changes you make on your phone will be synchronized to the web and vice versa.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.4.1:
· For those of you who enjoy tracking sodium and sugar, these nutrients are now visible in your food diary
· Sign up and log in with Facebook
· Add and invite friends from your Facebook contacts
· Add and invite friends from your iPad Contact List
· Connect to your favorite apps and devices like FitBit, Withings, Endomondo, Runtastic and more through our App Gallery
· Type-ahead food filtering
· Repeat Last Meal
· Default to Multi-Add for diary entries
· Enable passcode lock protection if desired
· Stability improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 1.3:
· Various bug fixes and stability improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)