The comprehensive and carefully selected Dutch to English Dictionary for RIM's BlackBerry, is designed to cover the needs of the Dutch speaker challenged with colloquial English in the field. Whether student from beginner to advanced level, professional or business user who need it at work, you should find this dictionary a handy and useful addition to your communication arsenal.
Based on the mobile industry standard BEIKS Dictionary Reader, this product is specially optimized for one-hand operation, minimal memory requirements and optimal access speed. Once installed the dictionary does NOT require or utilize network connection.
The compact and handy dictionary features about 10,000 unique colloquial Dutch terms.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for BlackBerry Storm (BlackBerry devices with touchscreen)
· Added preferences for better user experience
· Add/Edit word functionality implemented
· Support for talking dictionaries
· Split view of the words list and the translation
· Resident lookup of words from other applications
· Cross-lookup of words between installed dictionaries
· Favorites list
· History list of the most recently looked up words
· Built-in soft-keyboard for non-Latin languages
· Online help (requires internet connection)
· Auto-validation of the registration (requires internet connection)
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «Beiks LLC»:
High-Low High-Low would be a game your wife won't ever complain spending money about, especially if you can hold your promise to play ONLY with it from now on and forget about the real casinos