MobiBook - MobiBook is a book reader for mobile phones.
You think it is nonsense, that screen resolution of mobile phone is not enough? Just look at the screenshots... Certainly normal "paper" books looks nicer. But it is not always with you. And if you have to wait for something and "kill time" - why not to read your favorite book from your mobile phone?
- Use cursor control keys to scroll text. UP - one screen backward, DOWN - one screen forward, LEFT - one line backward, RIGHT - one line forward.
- If you keep cursor key pressed, autorepeat mode is switched on and
- Use numeric keys 1-9 to scroll correspondent number of lines down.
'0' key can be used to switch to bookmarks list. You can enter any number of bookmarks and assign arbitrary names to them.
- '#' switch to main application menu.
- '*' repeat the previous search (first search can be initiated through main menu). Search of the whole entered frase is perfromed through all document, case is ignored.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:Java MIDP 1.0
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
Other Software by developer «Konstantin Knizhnik»:
Monitor for Java Simple application that allows you to profile your time. It makes it possible to easily monitor how much time is spent for activites you are doing
Java Metronome Java Metronome, as its name says, is a metronome for Java devices
MapBrowser MapBrowser is a map browser for mobile phone. Now it is working with raster map. Certainly size of raster map is significantly larger than of vector map
TripMate Program that helps you remember the route
Counter for Java Counter for Java - ten counters on your mobile phone.
You can count everything you want (birds, flowers, your guests ect) and you phone will store all this information and can show it to you as a diagram