Reeder for iPad - Reeder is a Google Reader client for iPad. It allows articles to be shared via Instapaper, ReadItLater, Readability, Delicious, Pinbard, Zootool, Twitter, Facebook, email.
· Syncs with Google Reader
· Browse by feed or folders
· Manage starred items, notes
· Mark as unread
· Image caching
· State saving
· slide to right to toggle read/unread
· slide to left to toggle starred/unstarred
What's New in This Release:
· This update fixes a crash when opening the article list of certain feeds.
What's New in 1.5.5:
· Retina graphics for the new iPad
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Silvio Rizzi»:
Reeder Reeder is a Fever, Readability and Google Reader client for iPhone.
The app supports:
· Fever syncing (optional, paid web app required, see feedafever.com)
· Readability syncing (optional, free account required, see readability.com)
· Google Reader syncing (optional, free account required, see google
Reeder 2 Reeder 2 - Reeder 2 is a feature-rich news aggregator for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
The app works as a standalone RSS reader and also supports syncing with other services, including Feedbin, Feedly, Feed Wrangler, Fever and Readability.
In addition, Reeder 2 allows you to easily share your favorite content via email, SMS, QUOTE