Google Play Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go. Great Reading Experience:
· Change font, search within book, information about book
· Night-reading mode
· Offline reading mode Discover Millions of Titles:
· Millions of books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times bestsellers to favorite classics
· Over 2 million free ebooks available instantly
· Hundreds of thousands of books for sale
· Free preview pages
· Unlimited storage of books in the digital cloud
· Worry-free archive Syncs With Your Google Books Library:
· Find books at books.google.com/ebooks and add them to the 'My Google eBooks' shelf to sync
· Access all your ebooks wirelessly from the digital cloud; no dedicated e-reading device required
· Automatic page position synching across devices -- pick up reading where you left off
What's New in This Release:
Many new features in flowing text mode, including:
· Bookmark a page by tapping the top right corner
· Touch and hold to select some text
· Highlight selected text with color
· Add a private note to selected text
· Highlighting and notes sync with Google Play web reader and your other iOS devices
· Translate selected text into 50+ languages
· Look up definition of a selected word
· Search for selected text in Wikipedia, with Google or in the book
· +1 button lets you tell the world which books you love
· View your library as a grid or list on iPhone and iPod touch
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.2.4:
· Now integrated with Google Play;
· Improved stability.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Shopper (Android) Google Shopper (Android) - Find great products and deals with your Android phone. Get product pricing, availability and reviews for products by scanning barcodes and cover art, or by voice and text search. Shopper also shows you great deals around you and lets you buy, view and redeem Google Offers
Google Voice (iPhone) Google Voice (iPhone) - Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls
Google Books (iPhone/iPad) Google Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Google Authenticator Google Authenticator works with two-step verification for your Google Apps account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in. Use Google Authenticator to generate verification codes directly on your mobile phone, without the need for a network connection.
Note: two-step verification is available for Premier and EDU Google Apps customers at this time
Google Play services Google Play services - Google Play services is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This component gives you access to Google Settings and helps apps speed up offline searches, provide more immersive maps, and improve performance.
Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services. You probably need this component
Google Maps Palm OS Google Maps - offers real-time traffic info for over 30 major US metro areas, detailed directions and maps, integrated local business search, and the same movable maps and satellite views as found on the web version of Google Maps