AccessMyLibrary - School Edition allows you to select your school and from a list of available schools, enter a password unique to your school and then gain access to a wealth of online knowledge available through your library or media center.
· Hundreds of sources – for homework, hobbies or personal knowledge
· Science – study current, credible research
· Biography - from history and today’s headlines
· Literature – track a bestseller or write a book report
· Environment – track the latest findings
· And much more
What's New in This Release:
· App is now using ARC (Automatic Reference Counting) providing much improved stability and reliability.
· Minimum iOS Version is now 5.0.
What's New in 1.5.4:
· Authorization period modified to include a full year of access from your authorization date. Need more time? Simply re-authorize and you'll have another year of access.
What's New in 1.4.2:
· Various usability fixes
· iBooks integration, from most articles you can now choose to download the PDF and view from within iBooks.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· Now iPad Native Compatibility (Universal Binary)
· Smaller Download
· Various issues addressed
What's New in 1.3.1:
· Minor bug fix addressing the authentication module affecting iPhone & iPod touch users.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Gale, part of Cengage Learning»:
Comments on AccessMyLibrary - School Edition:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if AccessMyLibrary - School Edition supports it