Sparrow is an iPhone mail client designed with love to provide you with an efficient and pleasant mailing experience.
With its pane navigation, its new threading system and many new features, you will never look back.
Warning: Sparrow does not support POP accounts and does not do Push notification yet. Full IMAP support:
· Use your Gmail, Google Apps, iCloud, Yahoo, AOL, Mobile Me and custom IMAP accounts. Unified Inbox:
· All your mails in a unique mailbox. Attachments:
· Directly attach photos & images when composing a mail. No more cumbersome back and forth with your photo library. Up & down your conversations:
· Swipe up of down on a message to navigate a conversation. Everything is a swipe away:
· Swipe once to uncover your mailboxes, labels and folders.
· Swipe again to get to your account list. Faces:
· Mail is much nicer with your friends' profile pictures. Message swipe:
· Star, add a label, archive or delete a conversation right away simply by swiping a message. Smart contacts:
· Your most frequent contacts on top of the list. Quick mailbox switch:
· Navigate between your inbox, unread and favorites by tapping/swiping the top bar. Mark all as read:
· One click to rule them all. You can also press a message for a few seconds to mark it as read/unread. Thread view:
· Tap the top bar in the conversation to quickly navigate all messages in a thread. Pull to refresh:
· Finally, the simplest way to refresh comes to email. Priority Inbox support:
· Automatically identify your important email and separates it out from everything else. Alias:
· Have a pro and a private mail address? Use alias to keep things separated. Powerful search:
· Local and remote search allow you to find the mail you're looking for. And many more features crafted with love to discover:
· Quick sender switch in compose window
· Mark all as read
· Read/unread with a long press on a message cell
· Reply all quick switch...
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed compatibility with iOS 7
What's New in 1.3.4:
· Fixed crash when contacts access is not allowed.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Several bugs fixed
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Webpages can be opened in Chrome
· Improved IMAP compatibility
· Improved avatars behavior
· Various bugfixes
What's New in 1.3:
· POP support
· Folder mapping issues
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Left to right swipe in conversation to get back to message list.
· Improved avatars in message list (thanks to Ellis Hamburger)
· Improved pull to previous/next after loading new messages
· Fix formatting of messages when forwarding
· Fixed display of folder names on gmail account when modifying folder modification
· Fixed crash when deleting batch of conversations
· Fixed crash when using URL scheme without any account configured in sparrow
· Fixed German localization
· Fixed Chinese localization
What's New in 1.2:
· Navigate between messages by swiping up and down
· Landscape composing
· Edit and create label/folder
· Localization in 9 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese
· Composer scrolling with some keyboards
· Draft being displayed has empty cells in all mail
· Wrong contact is kept in autosuggest when composing
· Charset issue
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Sparrow»:
Comments on Sparrow:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Sparrow supports it