· Add dynamic settings for some DOSBox parameters. Press "menu" -> "DOSBox" Following features are supported
· Cycles can be dynamically changed (increase/decrease)
· Cycle change step can be dynamically changed
· Frameskip can be dynamically changed
· Load DOSBox configuration. (Take effect when you restart aDosBox).
· Save current DOSBox configuration to a file.
What's New in 0.2.4 beta:
· This release is based on DOXBox-0.74
· Some games (especially Mario, and PackMan) were tested to run successfully.
· Virtual keyboard support is added.
· Mapping of phone physical buttons
What's New in 0.1 alpha:
· Supports Android phone with resolution HVGA or WVGA.
· This release is based on DOXBox-0.73
· Some games (especially Mario, and PackMan) were tested to run successfully. But the games run really slow.
· Key mapping is done. Press "left Alt" + "any key" to type the symbol on the physical key other than the letter. For example, on G1, press "left Alt" and "H" will generate colon. Press "left Alt" twice to lock the key. Press "left Alt" to unlock the key. Press "left Shift" and "any key" to type corresponding letter in upper case. Press "left Shift" twice to lock the key. Press "left Shift" to unlock the key. When "left Shift" is locked and a key is pressed, upper case of the letter is generated.
· Currently we don't support virtual keyboard. So if your phone does not have a physical keyboard, you cannot use aDOSBox
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Jenvor, greatht»:
Comments on aDOSBox:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if aDOSBox supports it