GRemote Pro can be used to control your PC using the PDA, and works as mouse, keyboard, analogue joystick, you can use it as PC remote controller. The main difference in Pro version is that you can reconfigure everything. You can edit skin, add new applets and buttons, you can assign new function for buttons!!!
Every button can be assigned to function like:
Change display settings (resolution, refresh rate, colour depth)
Gremote function - most of this functions are used to define client actions.
Exit to welcome screen
Switch to applet
Enable/Disable command group - this function allows to define many profiles to one applet
Open SIP Keyboard
GMouse - toggleTouchFree
GRace - ON/OFF
GRace - Joystick button
Alt,Ctrl key toggle
Predefined application function
Windows Media Player
if you are using other application send the developer their names or URL and they will try to add them, but they need to have SendMessage API, the others applications you can control by hotkeys.
DEMO version has one limitation. It displays message and blocks application every 5 min when device is connected. You need to click OK to continue.
What's New in This Release:
· Aimp2 playlist support - now your can select between Winamp and this player
· installation process a little tuned
· random moves in touchpad removed
· translations for Android client added: French, German, Polish, Slovak, Spanish
· some other fixes
What's New in 1.5.5:
· support for more keyboard languages and symbols
· skin support for Android phones
· support for Xperia phones
· 'client connected' and 'disconnected' event
· faster files/tracks list loading
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.