Manila Sense SDK - A win32 SDK that mimics HTC's Sense UI Look 'n Feel. This SDK is designed for speed: .NET applications are usually very slow to load and not fluid. Some tricks are used to improve speed, like drawing only area having changes, scrolling without backbuffer or creating textures for text (GDI text drawing was slower…).
What’s in the box:
* PNG resources for VGA/WVGA. They can be easily modified. SDK will resize automatically the resources if your device has a smaller (or higher) resolution!
* Design your app for VGA, the SDK will adjust the layout for other resolutions!
* Full Finger Control.
* Source files (.cpp and .h) of library.
* Source files of example.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the possibility of multilines in edit control
What's New in 1.6.3:
· Added possibility to add picture to slider of ChildSection...[bug solved]
· Explorer bug solved
What's New in 1.6.2:
· Added an event when user clicks on screen
What's New in 1.6:
· Loading of image is now safe (use video memory by default but if problems use device memory)
· File Explorer
· Speed and memory improvement
What's New in 1.5.1:
· items out of screen no longer try to redraw
· text of items recompute their size when changing
· background color is correctly changed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional