Mocha TN5250 for BlackBerry devices provides TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access.
· All standard 5250 emulation features, including device names.
· Screen size 24x80 and 27x132
· 128 bit SSL (secure Socket Layer)
· Supports network types: WiFi, TCP and MDS
· Auto login option
· Colors can be customized
· Many trim parameters
· Also older devices with track wheel is supported (8700 version)
· Supports 9 different EBCDIC codepages
· Free upgrades to new versions of the product
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· version designed for the Torch phone
What's New in 1.5 / 1.6:
· fixed network issue
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0
Other Software by developer «MochaSoft Aps»:
Mocha TN3270 (Palm OS) Mocha TN3270 makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN3270 protocol and emulate a 3287 Terminal
Mocha TN5250 (Palm OS) Mocha CE TN5250 makes it possible to connect to an IBM host via TCP/IP with the TN5250 protocol and emulate a 5250 Information Display System
Mocha Telnet (S80) Mocha Telnet makes it possible to connect to an UNIX host with the TCP/IP/TELNET protocol and emulate a VT220 terminal