PS2InfoGB Gets DualShock 3 And DualShock 4 Support
Want to play GameBoy ROMs with an updated DualShock on your PS2? Check out this special emulator update from xerpi!
Last week xerpi released some DualShock 3 and 4 drivers for modded PS2s. Even though the implementation was far from complete, many of you still gave it a shot. Today, that same developer has updated PS2InfoGB to support the two more current remotes. In case you don't know, PS2InfoGB is one of the PS2 scene's more prominent GameBoy emulators. That's really the only major fix to be found here, but you can still read the complete changelog below!
------------------------- Changes history -------------------------
==== InfoGB continued by KarasQ ====
=> Rev.6c with libds3ps2 and libds4ps2
- Added: libds3ps2 and libds4ps2 support
- Fixed: No-sound issue with some ROMs
- Fixed: Sound buffer overloading issue
- Added: Ability to remember position on browser list, after back to menu
- Added: Possibility to run ROM with longer file name than 32 characters, if
save device is set to MASS
- Removed: Save and Load config option from ingame-menu (all configuration files
will be saved automatically)
- Changed: Turbo config on/off option. Now it will force setting
buttons configuration after switching to ON
- Added: Show FPS option in menu
- Added: 64K RAM size support
- Fixed: sound issue (not property synchronized)
- Fixed: sound timing for ROMs which works in Double Speed Mode
- Optimized: sound processing function (reduced function calls,
which caused low rate FPS in ROMs which work in CPU Double Speed Mode)
- Added: Access to mc1:/ device
- Added: Support for sub-directories
- Added: Sorting list (separately for folders and files)
- Added: Possibility to change buttons configuration
- Added: New In-browser menu with options (push start in browser)
- Added: Load and Save Game State (beta)
- Improved: CPU core (minor changes)
- Improved: Real Time Clock
- Improved: Preselected ROM option
- Changed: GUI - the way of selecting devices, some warning boxes etc.
- Removed: File gb.brm (what that file was for?)
And a lot of changes invisible for users
- Fixed bug: program stop on white-screen when folder PS2GB already
exists, but the file gb.brm dosen't exist in the same time (hopefully)
- Improved: MBC3 controller - should resolve problem with battery-backed save game
- Added: USB Mass Storage Support
- Added: Real Time Clock support for MBC3 controller
- Added: ability to back to browser when ROM can't be loaded
- Added: ability to run cardridge type:
==== InfoGB by dlanor ====
- Added pad Triangle reponse like 'Return' and 'BROWSE' entries
(Use it to exit from ROM folders or switch between MC/CDROM)
- Moved 'Return' entry from end of ROM list to its start instead
- Improved fast scroll (D-pad Left/Right now repeats faster)
- Fixed a bug that caused duplicate ROM entries for CD listings
- Fixed a bug that caused overly long ROM listings to be trashed
- Added auto_ROM CNF variable, to start a ROM automatically
- Restructured the release package to include full source code
- Added ability to exit from emu to user defined console manager.
- Fixed missing support for GBC extensions on CD.
- Added PS2GB folder with icon setup suitable for use on MC
- Major overhaul of emu configuration and user interface.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Comments on PS2InfoGB Gets DualShock 3 And DualShock 4 Support:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if PS2InfoGB Gets DualShock 3 And DualShock 4 Support supports it