iCoin$ is a powerful application that evaluates the current value of almost all COINS ISSUED FOR CIRCULATION by the United States Mint, in denominations ranging from the copper half-cent minted in 1793 to the $20 gold piece last issued in 1932, as well as current coinage. Eighteen different denominations are described and illustrated, including the U.S. State quarters and Presidential dollars. Additionally, the program allows you to inventory your personal coin collection, with annual price updates to keep your records current.
This powerful, interactive program for the iPhone and iPod Touch provides you with an extensive and comprehensive database of United States coins. Whether you are a serious collector wanting a portable method of managing your collection, or someone who is merely curious about the value of an old or new coin, this program offers a wide-range of unique features. Every coin record in our extensive built-in database displays its market value after you select the appropriate grade of your coin. A built-in image library, licensed by the American Numismatic Association, provides a powerful tool for determining the condition of your coin, thus assisting in the overall evaluation of your collection while eliminating any guesswork. The ability to save your coin records maintains an ongoing inventory of items you own, as well as coins you wish to add to your collection.
iCoin$ does NOT require an Internet connection - all the data is in the program. No special books, tools, or prior experience is needed.
From the opening screen, select the denomination of the coin (cent, nickel, dime, quarter, etc.) and then use the keypad to type in the date of the coin. After selecting the name of the issuing mint (the program guides you where to look on your coin for this information), our program takes you to a screen with an enlarged image of that coin. Tap on the coin image to see the reverse of the coin. A selection bar lets you view the coin in a number of different grades to see which one matches the condition of your coin. You can also switch easily to a text-based grading guide to help in determining your coin's proper grade.
Note: Coin values in iCoin$ are derived from a number of industry sources (dealers, auctions, catalogs, etc.) and represent the retail market value. The prices do not necessarily reflect what you might be offered when selling your collection to a dealer or individual. Use our program to assist in estate planning, insuring your collection and to find out if you have a valuable coin that needs appraisal by a reputable dealer.
· Creates a list of the coins you own selected from our database of over 4000 U.S. coins, using intuitive, interactive entry screens.
· Determines the value of your coins based on a grading tool showing coins in up to seven or more collectible grades, as graphically illustrated with our industry-approved coin grading image library. You can also record the purchase price if you choose.
· Creates a Want list of coins you wish to add to your collection - a handy tool for planning purchases online or from a coin dealer or at a coin show.
· Re-evaluates your prices annually providing a new Grand Total of the value of your personal collection -- useful for estate planning and insuring your collection.
· Identifies the condition of your coins so that obtaining the current value of any coin is easily accomplished by matching the description to the one you own.
· Displays a detailed listing of your coins and the value of your collection and maintains this list for record-keeping purposes.
· Offers a link to thousands of coin dealers throughout the United States, which enhances the ability to both buy and sell coins of any grade or denomination. Collecting is fun, profitable and now made even easier and more accessible with iCoin$!
What's New in This Release:
· IPhone 5 support. Price update. New coins.
What's New in 4.1:
· Bug fixes. Wrong description being displayed in collection.
What's New in 4.0:
· Price update for 2012. Bug fixes. Changed date entry for coin look up.
What's New in 3.7:
· Bug fixes. Added in app email so users can contact support from within the app.
What's New in 3.5:
· Polished interface. Bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Robert Schoenburg»:
łuro Coins EuroCoins is the most comprehensive application with complete data and images of all euros issued for circulation in the 19 European Union nations
U. S. Commemorative Coin$ U A powerful application that evaluates the current value of every U.S. Mint Commemorative coin ranging from the Columbian Exposition issues of the 19th century to the latest modern era items
iCoin$ FREE A powerful application that evaluates the current value of almost all COINS ISSUED FOR CIRCULATION by the United States Mint
iCoin$ HD FREE A powerful application that evaluates the current value of coins issued for circulation by the US Mint