Net.Tarot - Net.Tarot allows you to play the classic French tarot game on your Android device.
French tarot is a trick-taking card game played by four players using the traditional tarot deck.
Net.Tarot can be played solo against the AI or in online multiplayer with users on other mobile platforms and computers.
What's New in This Release:
· Added Landscape mode through Options -> Screen format.
· Fixed and improved bots.
· Game Admin is now able to kick a non responsive player earlier.
· Added 3 buttons to see the results of the last 3 rounds.
· Better error checkin and associated pages
· Added timeout counter when a client is slow to respond.
What's New in 1.6:
· Fixed stability and intempestive disconnections from the lobby.
· Improved chat system.
· Ability to replace a disconnected player by a 'bot' during a network game
· Added loading screen for Android, Gnu/Linux and Windows.
What's New in 1.5:
· 'chat' has been added into the lobby.
· 'refresh' button has been added in solo mode.
· Many bug fixes into the lobby.
· Bugs corrections for ads banners and interstitials.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Sylvain Labbe»:
Comments on Net.Tarot:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Net.Tarot supports it