Facebook for BlackBerry - Take Facebook with you ! Take Facebook with you ! Friend requests, photo uploads and status updates on the go.
Facebook 1.6 for BlackBerry is officially released
What's New in This Release:
· Facebook Events and Birthdays Support
· Enhanced Calendar Integration for Birthdays
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Facebook Groups support
· Users can now "like" comments and view "likes"
What's New in 126.96.36.199:
· Fixed an error preventing some users without WiFi from logging into the app
· Fixed a freezing issue that some users encountered when becoming BBM connected
What's New in 188.8.131.52:
· Fixed a logout issue that some users were experiencing
· Fixed a bug that caused the device to freeze upon receiving a notification
· Disabled the default synchronization settings
NEW! View your friends highlights like status updates, photo uploads, comments and wall posts.
NEW! Check out your friends profiles with access to status updates, wall posts, friends and recently added pictures.
NEW! Open recently added photos, entire albums, or tag photos of friends. You can even comment on pictures!
Receive instant notifications on your BlackBerry smartphones home screen.
Send/receive message or wall posts, pokes and friend requests.
Update your status, view and comment on your friends status.
Share photos from your BlackBerry smartphone with tags/comments and post to Facebook with just one click.
Connect your Facebook friends with your BlackBerry Address Book including profile picture integration which brings a whole new meaning to caller ID.
Stay on top of your life with birthday reminders and event integration into your BlackBerry Calendar.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
RIM BlackBerry OS 1.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 2.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 3.x, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.1, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.2, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.3, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.5, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.6, RIM BlackBerry OS 4.7, RIM BlackBerry OS 5.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 6.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.0, RIM BlackBerry OS 7.1