FINAL FANTASY III - now on iPad!
First released in 1990, FINAL FANTASY III was the first title in the FINAL FANTASY series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
FINAL FANTASY III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
· New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPad
· Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls, as seen in Square Enix's iPhone RPGs
· Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
· New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
· User interface optimized for iPad play
What's New in This Release:
· Using the Japanese language keyboard to input your character name no longer causes the game to crash in iOS 6.
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Fixed minor bugs.
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Adjusted layout so that iOS 5 keyboard will not obscure name entry screen text in certain languages.
· Fixed issues wherein players could pass through certain obstacles on field maps.
What's New in 1.1.0:
· Compatibility with iOS 5
· Fixed issue wherein players could pass through certain obstacles on field maps.
· Fixed iOS 5 issue of music cutting out in places.
· Fixed iOS 5 issue of application closing when entering the Healing Copse after completing Dragon's Peak.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)