Final Fantasy VI for Android - Final Fantasy VI is a remake of the classic role-playing game released by Square Enix in the 90s, now available for Android smartphones and tablets. Set in a fantasy steampunk world where technology meets magic, the story follows a group of rebels who are fighting to overthrow the imperial rule.
Final Fantasy VI retains all the features that made the original famous and adds overhauled graphics, intuitive touch-based controls designed for mobile use and new content. Gameplay consists of completing quests, fighting enemies, leveling up the characters, interacting with NPCs and exploring the world.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed minor bugs.
What's New in 1.0.3:
· Conditions for achieving gold medals in the Bestiary for enemies that can only be fought at specific times have been corrected.
· A button can now be used to activate or deactivate Sprint Shoes when equipped.
· Timing for selections made in the Opera House event have been adjusted.
· A display error occurring on tablet devices has been corrected.
· Various other minor bugs.
What's New in 1.0.2:
· Speaking to Shadow at the pub in Kohlingen with your device's language set to German no longer causes the game to crash.
· Exploring the cave in the Serpent Trench no longer causes the game to crash.
· The entrance to the balcony in the Opera House has been made easier to locate.
· Various other minor bug fixes.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· The game no longer crashes during the cutscene showing the fight between Kefka and General Leo.
· The icon for Sabin's Blitz ability now displays correctly.
· A misspelling of the term "Esper" has been corrected.
· Various other minor bugs have been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Square Enix»:
SLIDING HEROES Tilt your iPhone / iPod touch to move your heroes and save the princess!