Financial Calculator - The Tristit Financial Calculator is based on the full version of Texas Instruments BA II Plus financial calculator.
* Features include
- Choice of Chain and Algebraic Operating System methods.
- Scientific capabilities, including log, sin, cos etc.
- Cash flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV), and Internal Rate of Return (IRR).
- Options to turn on/off key click feedback sound.
- Automatically save/restore all format settings during app close/start
- Breakeven, Profit and Percent difference calculations.
- Bond prices and yields "to maturity" or "to call" calculations.
- Mortgage and Loan calculations.
- Depreciation with four different methodologies.
- Time Value of Money calculations.
- Amortization schedules.
- Statistical analysis.
- 10 Memories for storage.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Tristit»:
Task Killer Task Killer enables you to easily kill applications that run in the background
OBBUS Satiate your curiosity with the most mind-blowing hilarious, and downright interesting facts!
Glossary of Wine Terms This glossary of wine terms will make sure that you are up-to-date! These wine terms list the definitions of many general wine terms used within the wine industry such as winemaking and grape varieties