Find My iPhone - sign in with your member name and password (MobileMe subscription required) to locate your missing device on a map and have it display a message or play a sound. You can even remotely lock the device to protect your privacy, or wipe it to permanently delete all of your data if you think that it won’t be returned.
The app will automatically sign you out after 15 minutes of inactivity or you can manually sign out at any time.
Please note that you must first set up your MobileMe account and turn on Find My iPhone on each device you want to locate (installing the app is not required).
Find My iPhone requires a MobileMe subscription. If you are not a MobileMe member, you can learn more about MobileMe and sign up for the free 60-day trial at apple.com/mobileme
· Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map
· Display a message and optionally play a sound for two minutes at full volume even if your device is set to silent
· Remotely set a passcode lock on your device (or lock it using your existing passcode)
· Remotely wipe your device to permanently erase all of your personal data
What's New in This Release:
New features for iCloud users:
· Ability to find a Mac
· Option to request an email when an offline device comes online and is located
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Various stability improvements
What's New in 1.2:
· When you are unable to locate a device because it is is offline, you will receive an email if the device comes online and is located.
· Ability to remove an offline device from the list using the app.
What's New in 1.1:
· iPhone 4, iPad, or 4th generation iPod touch owners can use Find My iPhone for free with their Apple ID (iOS 4.2 required)
· Support for 30 additional languages
· Important: this update is required for users of the previous version of Find My iPhone app (v1.0 and v1.0.1)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iPhoto With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way
Apple Store for iPad Keep up to date with the latest Apple products and purchase them right from your iPad, locate nearby stores and make reservations for workshops
Pages Pages is the most beautiful word processing app ever designed for a mobile device. It's the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad
Remote Control iTunes and Apple TV using your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad over your Wi-Fi network
iAd Gallery The iAd Gallery is a celebration of advertising, featuring iAd campaigns from some of the world's best brands and their advertising agencies
Keynote for iPad Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device
GarageBand GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio
WWDC The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
Numbers Numbers is the most innovative spreadsheet app ever designed for a mobile device. It's the application you know and love for the Mac, completely reworked from the ground up for iPad