MapMyRide+ for Android - MapMyRide is a fitness assistant designed to allow cyclists to track their workouts using their phone's built-in GPS.
With the app you can view your route on a map and record your workout details, including duration, distance, pace, speed, elevation and calories burned.
You can also share the details of your fitness activity with friends via Facebook, Twitter or email.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor fixes for some Samsung devices.
What's New in 2.9.3:
· Samsung Galaxy Gear Smartwatch support. Get your pace, time, distance, and heart rate on your wrist.
· Fixes a Twitter login issue.
What's New in 2.7.9:
· Add notes when saving a recorded workout. Rate Your Run for the Brooks Fit Group.
What's New in 2.7.7:
· Fixes for Live Tracking second recorded workout. Added permission for Motorola BTLE HRM.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x