NeoLight turns your mobile device into a flashlight (it was specially written for the mobile phone Openmoko Neo Freerunner).
It flips the brightness up to full and displays a fullscreen bright white rectangle.
It's written in Python / Elementary.
· Bright white or colored (red/green/blue/custom) screen
· Brightness dimmer
· Strobe light modes (with adjustable speed)
· Just tap the top left corner of screen to dim brightness to minimum, and the top right corner to flip the brightness up to the level defined in settings.
What's New in This Release:
· Release due to Elementary API changes
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Allocate "Display" resource when flashlight is active (no display blank, no suspend).
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Nokia Internet Tablet OS 2006 Maemo 2.1, Nokia Internet Tablet OS 2007 Maemo 3.0, Nokia Internet Tablet OS 2008 Maemo 4.0, Nokia Internet Tablet OS 2008 Maemo 4.1, Nokia Internet Tablet OS Maemo 5.0